2 + Fortuna CBD strains phenol Mothers hunt.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
We started with 2cbd strains but only 1 has made it the cherry blossom. The super Rich SR-1 west feet and drowned in grodan cube. I’ve drop another seed it’s a cracking . From 14 Mov to date is like 20-21 days so here is a pic of cherry blossom

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Today this morning 4am was the first time the light and fan blowing turned on in auto. It’s 3weeks old seedlings 🌱 and 18/6 times are going forward
On time 4am /off time 10:pm daily.
Got the seedling , clones and mothers room all disinfected clean will set up 320w qb lighting and ac fans as required. Feed watering nutes every other day as the blocks dry out and become lighter. I also rotate seedlings blocks which have heavier water retention to first row to be engaged by the fan to prevent over watering.
Added a weather station to the grow. Here is a pic you can see the new
CBD seedlings cherry blossom & SuperRich SR-1 has not pop up yet
But it will 😊🌺

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Both CBD strains are up above the grodan
I also installed the stealth 300 R/0
Also change everyone to the mom’s room here are some pics

Attachments

sandman83

Super Active Member
Have you considered trying something other than rockwool for the seedling stage? I never had good success with it.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Have you considered trying something other than rockwool for the seedling stage? I never had good success with it.
I picked up the sheet of rock wool which fits the support grid. The cubes with wrapping do not fit the grid.
——————————————
Just to make official this thread is reopened with new dropped seeds
I see Gps is pushing a 3rd CBD offering. Here’s the drop pics
We had no CBD strains make it to Moms
dropped replacements seeds
Super Rich (SR1)
Cherry Blossom
Game on-

Attachments