2 + Fortuna CBD strains phenol Mothers hunt.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
This is a 2 strain Fortuna CBD grow. I hope this will present good information and again be valuable to fellow growers.
2 strains absolve now are
Super Rich S1 cbd
Cherry Blossom cbd

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
8 ish this morning all CBD seeds cracked
Skipped the napkin since roots are a seeking so prepped Grodan cubes in
2gal Distilled water added gh micro grow bloom ppm 390 ph 5.7 68.9F
Pics are at potting of seeds in Grodan.
*special note * this tray &dome setup required me to strip the plastic of the cube and still had to force cube into tray square . Did not like it but it’s all I have it’s specifically for Grodan cubes so beware of relying on retailers labeled promises
So final seeds to rest in the dome with ( 6 ) T5. 54w lamps 300 watts total @ 23.5” above desk.
Here are pics

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
6 hours later S1 breaking through the Grodan. For such a vigorous plant this one is going strong for the first showing of CBD strains.
I increased the light intensity from 200 watts to 300 with 6. T5 lamps at 54w each. No stretching allowed 😊🌺
Here is the picture

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Took two of the T5 back off too much heat. Will check for any signs of stretching in the morning. I have the hlg550 v2 r if I can’t get what I need from the t5 . I’ll tirn it all the way down @24”.
I did up a batch of 5.8 distilled water 1gallon jug. Hit all the girls with s splash of moisture.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
BBC S1 stalled out. 4 of 5 are up and feeding. I removed the dome to prevent damp locking (promotes fungus). As well with the dome removed I drop down to 2 T5 at 20” 110w from 220watts less heat to prevent dry out ! I dropped the last 2 seeds of BBC-S1 in water again. I think I will add a little h2o2 to the mix I read on seed and strains they got results with the game

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
CBD cherry blossom stalled out. 1of 2 are up and feeding. I removed the dome to prevent damp locking (promotes fungus). As well with the dome removed I drop down to 2 T5 at 20” 110w from 220watts less heat to prevent dry out ! I dropped One more seeds of Chbl- CBD in water again. I think I will add a little h2o2 to the mix I read on seed and strains they got great results with getting seeds to sprout and grow

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
cherry blossom CBD failed to show.
Dropped another this time added 3%
H2o2 ph5.8 distilled water 24-36 hours
Popped like a rag doll🤩 she went into
Grodan cube in tray with the failed in and we poured the h2o2 seed soaked water on both seeds set under the hlg 550 v2 Rspec turned all the way down at a height of 30” temp is 70.5 with de humidifier shaken the girls stems
Pics

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Ok the cbd super rich SR-1. It’s starting to yellow everyone else in the tray is happy 😊 yet Super rich seedlings got special needs issue...
Probably too much light 💡 anyway here is a overview pic as well
As it is obvious upon observation HEisenbeAn seedlings are foresting over the CBD strains. I pick his genetics due to the point he has already induced vigor and robustness into the seedlings I am growing makes my grow skills game up better .. seedling performance is critical they need to burst out forth seems CBD have stalled instead

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I have fed once at 355 ppm
Then water only twice ph to 5.8
I just fed again at 390 just after I waster . My concern is salt nutes are salt . Grodan is salt
You can see where this is going over the next 3weeks I am done trying to mix by droplets. I’m going to build a NFT seedlings table out of a dome tray. It will water 3x a day be covered to protect the roots and grodan tops from unwanted environment growth .
I will post picks soon

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
For a outdoor strains these are having an incredible hard time as compared to HB genetics 🧬 with that stated I have moved to auto feeding 9am 12pm 3am they are receiving 263 ppm
Distilled h2o ph 5.8. @ 68f w/ hygrozyme. You can see they just stop ✋ progressing
Here is pic

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I going to drop two more each cbd cherry blossom and super rich1
Got the need for top shelf medicine .lets find a good mother these seeds come in a 10 seeds per pkg .Fortuna... feminized .

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Just dropped a new super rich 1 & cherry blossom both CBD strains
Into a 1/2 shot glass of distilled water ph 5.7 with drops of 3% of h2o2. Placed in dark part of room at 80f
The 1plant is pushing a second node but impeded root development never changes... drop number #2 as insurance on best mother I can take cuts from