1st Journal

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
They " say " moving them into a dark period prior to harvest can induce a final swell or trigger the plant to induce a final last stand this in return triggers the plant to produce even more in that period. Not sure if this was ever tested or looked in to though. Could be bro-science and nothing more too
I've heard the same...I usually do at least 24 hrs in dark but have heard 48 hrs also and I always dry in the dark then brown bags then jars an bovida packs but there are definitely more ways

I've heard the same...I usually do at least 24 hrs in dark but have heard 48 hrs also and I always dry in the dark then brown bags then jars an bovida packs but there are definitely more ways
I think there was a test done on THC content after a certain period. If I remember correctly, the window was like 24-36 hours. Anything after 36 and it started to degrade drastically. It's just routine now for me to throw them in a dark room for at least 24 hours though.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They " say " moving them into a dark period prior to harvest can induce a final swell or trigger the plant to induce a final last stand this in return triggers the plant to produce even more in that period. Not sure if this was ever tested or looked in to though. Could be bro-science and nothing more too
Fact - if you were going to harvest, but you put the plants in a 3 day dark period, they will get 3 days riper :)