16 BIG FAT COLAS in 8-9 weeks

16 BIG FAT COLAS in 8-9 weeks??

• Total voters

larf

Yeah just keep them on 18/6 and trim the side branches to keep them tight , wait on sex and cut the tops to use for the clones. Guaranteed females and don't take up no space hardly.
Nice, I'm about to germinate my seeds and will try it this run. Would it work with 24hr light cycle? My veg room isn't lightproof, so I've never setup a dark period.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Nice, I'm about to germinate my seeds and will try it this run. Would it work with 24hr light cycle? My veg room isn't lightproof, so I've never setup a dark period.
No need for any dark period in veg really, my veg room has plants on in all different times as long as they get 18/ but 6 can be ambient. There gonna look fuked up with the lights on after about 16 hrs and I see people flip out thinking plants are fuked up but there just in there down time and know when lights are supposed be out.

larf

No need for any dark period in veg really, my veg room has plants on in all different times as long as they get 18/ but 6 can be ambient. There gonna look fuked up with the lights on after about 16 hrs and I see people flip out thinking plants are fuked up but there just in there down time and know when lights are supposed be out.
Awesome. That would save a lot of substrate, water, nutrients and space. Thanks a lot, man!

Why chop the plant up on a daily basis to get 16 big fat colas that are gonna take me 8 weeks to get? I'm good man. I'm on a 4 week veg cycle , these plants were vegged for 4 weeks in 2 gallon pots. not a day more.
Yes, you have a lot of experience, I’m still experimenting.. Also we have here a limit of 5 plants max, so a SOG is out of the question.

Actually I did not see any videos about mainlining. I did some research about it, you have the more “up to date” Dr. Coco's Cannabis Mainline Training” that I follow and the classic “bugnuggets style”.

There are only 3 toppings with LTS, I’m confident that I can finish a 20 inch 8 mainline in 6 weeks veg next run. And with some “cup winner” seeds they will be ready to harvest in 7 weeks of flower. I’m not a commercial grower so if it takes longer I don’t care but it’s a nice objective to have 24 huge equal colas in a 4x2 with 3 plants.

Last edited:
I’m just hoping that my seedlings survive this week 🤣 I saw the prices of the seed bank you work with, are those regular prices for in the states ? Can you tell me more about that? And what is the fastest strain you have there ?

Last edited:

Thingfish

Yes, you have a lot of experience, I’m still experimenting.. Also we have here a limit of 5 plants max, so a SOG is out of the question.

Actually I did not see any videos about mainlining. I did some research about it, you have the more “up to date” Dr. Coco's Cannabis Mainline Training” that I follow and the classic “bugnuggets style”.

There are only 3 toppings with LTS, I’m confident that I can finish a 20 inch 8 mainline in 6 weeks veg next run. And with some “cup winner” seeds they will be ready to harvest in 7 weeks of flower. I’m not a commercial grower so if it takes longer I don’t care but it’s a nice objective to have 24 huge equal colas in a 4x2 with 3 plants.
Not on this planet

Any update pics?? Let’s see them FAT COLAS
I wanted to ask for updated pics, but I don't know if I'm supposed to associate with other Ex-Cons.
Hey happy growers!

I’m also very exciting to see updates. But I’m actually away for a week, till next Friday.

I’m very worried about my new seedlings for my second run, for those 24 huge colas.

What I can show you, is an picture from week 4, never posted before:

8B173639-56B0-43FE-B573-A0220AA7B210.jpeg
Any good advice ??

Brettman

Grower of BIG FAT COLAS
Hey happy growers!

I’m also very exciting to see updates. But I’m actually away for a week, till next Friday.

I’m very worried about my new seedlings for my second run, for those 24 huge colas.

What I can show you, is an picture from week 4, never posted before:

View attachment 108216
Any good advice ??
What is the second exhaust for on the bottom of the tent ?

Update:
My VPD is getting to high!
0EE6B024-A2F8-4F99-8F48-196D0A832E6B.jpeg

So I called my girlfriend to come over, make a picture and dial back the light intensity to 80%.

E278636C-15D7-4421-8FDE-D4435C722A43.jpeg

Bad news: My seedlings are death ☠
Good news: I got already new seeds 🍌

Last edited: