😆🤣😂😹

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
So I figured maybe I'd give yall a laugh and get some opinions at the same time? So I only have a 315 cmh at this time and this is what I Have to flower .. suggestions on tackling this one? Throw one in at a time . Throw all in a 2x4 area., Throw all in a 4x4 area or order a light and wait?View attachment 112557View attachment 112556View attachment 112558
4x4 will work fine with one 315, 3500k? Bud might be alittle fluffy but them cmh give awsome terp profile and are very easy to grow with compared to LED where you need abit more dialed environment to achieve same rate of growth. Just my opinion.

Positivitybecomesu

Good luck! How long have they been vegging? I dont know what kind of light those 315s give off. But those plants are gonna be monsters!!
Probably 2 mon5h lol I haven't really keeped track lol. Matter of fact I wonder when this frost in ny is supposed to stop maybe out side is the way to go we theses

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Probably 2 mon5h lol I haven't really keeped track lol. Matter of fact I wonder when this frost in ny is supposed to stop maybe out side is the way to go we theses
There's a lot of us here! We have parties too. U should come. What part of the state?
And I'd say at least wait til may. The hours outside would be flower currently. 7pm dark 630 light here

Positivitybecomesu

FOR SOME REASON THAT COMENT LESS IS MORE IS REALLY STANDING OUT TO ME . IT WAS A SIMPLE COMMENT AND IM A SIMPLE GUY .
THE 480 W QBS ARE 180 . DOLLARS US SO I MIGHT JUST GET 2 .. THE 640 W ARE 269.. ANYONE HAVE THOUGHTS OMN THIS?OH AND HERES 20211130_092415.jpg A PIC FOR THE HECK OF ART

Streetpro09

Tester
FOR SOME REASON THAT COMENT LESS IS MORE IS REALLY STANDING OUT TO ME . IT WAS A SIMPLE COMMENT AND IM A SIMPLE GUY .
THE 480 W QBS ARE 180 . DOLLARS US SO I MIGHT JUST GET 2 .. THE 640 W ARE 269.. ANYONE HAVE THOUGHTS OMN THIS?OH AND HERES View attachment 112665 A PIC FOR THE HECK OF ART
The 480w fixtures are cheaper per watt. I like to use a 600w fixture over a 4x4 area.

All you can do is buy one and see how you like it and learn from there. If you're a diy kinda guy then you could build a smaller one to start and upgrade it in the future for less money than buying new, pre-made fixtures frequently.

If you buy new fixtures, then you can expand in time also. So i suppose it comes down to what you see yourself doing in the long run.

I usually go by the philosophy; buy once, cry once. (You rarely hear of someone complaining of too much power!)

Buddernugs

Full send….always
So I figured maybe I'd give yall a laugh and get some opinions at the same time? So I only have a 315 cmh at this time and this is what I Have to flower .. suggestions on tackling this one? Throw one in at a time . Throw all in a 2x4 area., Throw all in a 4x4 area or order a light and wait?View attachment 112557View attachment 112556View attachment 112558
Take a night drive in the boonies and throw one in a corn field and pi. It on your phone so u know where it is and keep on doing that untill you Have non left

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Just watch out for Amish farms….. because those motherfuckers will for real take a shot at you they do t play around with that shit

Positivitybecomesu

The 480w fixtures are cheaper per watt. I like to use a 600w fixture over a 4x4 area.

All you can do is buy one and see how you like it and learn from there. If you're a diy kinda guy then you could build a smaller one to start and upgrade it in the future for less money than buying new, pre-made fixtures frequently.

If you buy new fixtures, then you can expand in time also. So i suppose it comes down to what you see yourself doing in the long run.

I usually go by the philosophy; buy once, cry once. (You rarely hear of someone complaining of too much power!)
there offering 480w qb for 180. And 640w qb for 269.99 so ? I guess I was looking for opinions on that