What up!

I AM

Check my profile...
If you are from RIU.The Zon. The Farm. Firestax. Icmag. Fuck,,,they use to sell strawberry wifi way back in the day when og raskal just dropped the white. Fuck...i dont remember that site. Cloudfarmer. I been everywhere...

DankTeam. SourPatch. Fuck it...if you know me or the people or places in my profile tell them i said what up!!

I got an AT600 & AT200 now...so as soon as my room is rebuilt its on.
If you know seedcellar personally dm.

I AM

Testing beans was not something i intend to do. It just kinda happens...if you buy a pack of 1st round beans; your a tester too.
If you take it serious...

Things have changed & I feel behind the 8 ball...Its a bit of a trip. 2017 to 2020.

Think back to cali conn. Tahoe was brand new in seed form. bodhi seeds was pouring packs out on attitude...before "the green tape" lol. I was there...I SAW testers make strains vanish. Soldout!

Point is, i saw a ton & learn so much...then its like everything went side ways. Cali was free. CO. was open. Wa. Was popping...GG #4 got big. Then jeff sessions took a shit Jan. 3 2017. Shit got political as fuck!! Everything just stopped in my state.

The worse part, IDK what the fuck happen to all the old hubs. Did we go all the way back to the era of sneaking to hydro shops??! Somebody set me straight PLEASE. Im stuck in 2014-15. Seriously.

I AM

Ha! Thats what i mean...
Stax gave us access to one on one with breeders directly...it was that cool.

Krippy is a FL?! clone from yesterYear...i havent found any deep line history on her. It seems like at one point in time FL was Major. Triangle. The White. Piff. & if my own research is still good Krippy as well.

In house was newish to me back when "DANK" was running promo's ...so some of the art work wasnt inspired yet. Recently i just started to bank collect & saw that twisted "dr IVO eggman Robotnik" Lmao. They had seeds listed, but i was in overload...i had found 8 new banks that day. Hunting for genetics.

Like I said...if i see something "crazy" ill reach.

I AM

The Artwork is always spot on...i wish some of those cartoons were real shows.
Like "skunk house"...haha. that would be a great show if it was done right. Homer on a breeders pack in 1990 {bart laugh!!}

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Ha! Thats what i mean...
Stax gave us access to one on one with breeders directly...it was that cool.

Krippy is a FL?! clone from yesterYear...i havent found any deep line history on her. It seems like at one point in time FL was Major. Triangle. The White. Piff. & if my own research is still good Krippy as well.

In house was newish to me back when "DANK" was running promo's ...so some of the art work wasnt inspired yet. Recently i just started to bank collect & saw that twisted "dr IVO eggman Robotnik" Lmao. They had seeds listed, but i was in overload...i had found 8 new banks that day. Hunting for genetics.

Like I said...if i see something "crazy" ill reach.
Same here man 🤘 , if u are ever looki for something in particular , HMU

I AM

Nice. I have a pretty solid idea of what im looking to get done. Dust key packs. Then run 40+ F2 directly to streamline. Back to back. If I nail it just right ill have pheno hunted 16 strains in a year. Beans, cuts, & & S1s all private stock. If I cant find SOLID KEEPERs in a 40/40 streamline. Ill scrap the project.

I AM

Same here man 🤘 , if u are ever looki for something in particular , HMU
[/QUOTE]

Im old school when it comes to leaving names & cred the same. I understand how people make up pet/nicknames like "Dumpster" or "Blue Dream" ...still, if i hunt a pack an find something DANK AF!
Everything will stay the same.

Like i have Triple Nova x Headway. CannaVenture to Gage Green...i got like 20+ beans...i go nuts & pop them all. BOOM. I get my 1:1. +F2 Females to study.
I dont even want F3 stock. Id rather go back to P1 & P2...the pop those.
Do You even understand what could show up in f2s of the P1 or P2 OMG!!!

It all comes from wanting clone onlys for so long. Now its like why make up shit...go dj short style & work a solid line. Imagine 40+ blueberry f2 females ...inSANITY!!!
Flo. Moonshine. Cocoa. Sweet tooth?

I saw the cookie madness..
lmao. from start to the latest
banafana fortune the italiano cut
ps. You guys can have that name...lol
Seriously. Haha!

I respect the F1 durb & pie work more now than back then. Cookie still blew up any way. Kudos.