Waiting For The Sun....Stiicky heads indoors

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
I just love the fades. My second favorite thing about the plant probably... I should cull some seedlings or stop running these full packs because everything I see you run I want to plant immediately. My lineup in the garden currently is BBC, Herb, Nut Butter, Sundae Float, Purple Dreams, Banana Orange Daiquiri, Purple Punch, Grape MAC, and a few I’m forgetting. I am out of room officially...but these seeds just need to be grown.

D

Deleted member 60

Dunno if it was the "cool" conditions.....or something I did.....LOL.....but I agree re the fade. These were all organic...no MC.....no excessive N. Might not bulk as well with organics...but there are some real standouts in this mix. The Punch crosses have great stank and lovely colors. Amazingly....the PP didn't overpower most of these as I feared it might.

D

Deleted member 60

And we're off again...... 16 made the cut. I reached back in my foggy brain and decided to use the tried , tested, and true Flying V approach with the LED's. A little top light...a little side light.... Sure worked great with the big reflectors and the 1000's hps lamps back in the day

001.JPG

4 Morning Remedy
2 Island Dreamsickle
3 Tiki Torch
2 Bittersweet
1 Poon Tang Pie
2 Beach Wedding

and 2 Colorado Blueberry S-1's (DJ Short BB x DJ Short BB). I could easily tag a "95" on there as well but it wasn't on the original cuts I got in 2010....though I was told by the guy I got it from...in a real fluke of an acquisition....that it had been held up Nederland way for well over 25 years and had been "worked" extensively by the cat who held it/found it in some packs of DJ seeds. I got this cut at a med dispensary in Golden that my buddy...a new patient at the time....had called from the mountains and asked if they had any clones. The guy @ the dispensary had just lost his wife and decided to set up shop...and these cuts..and some "Mango"...which he'd already promised to someone else were the offering his long time buddy dropped off as an opening gift... He told us we were in the right place at the right time.....and I agree. Definitely some of the tastiest Blueberry I've ever smoked..... I only have about 5 seeds left....so was glad both of these popped. I think I'm gonna let these 2 veg longer then the rest....and take cuts....and do a little preservation project/and maybe even a few crosses over the Summer. We'll see how these play. So far they sure are are damn cute.....

003.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
And we're off again...... 16 made the cut. I reached back in my foggy brain and decided to use the tried , tested, and true Flying V approach with the LED's. A little top light...a little side light.... Sure worked great with the big reflectors and the 1000's hps lamps back in the day

View attachment 51883

4 Morning Remedy
2 Island Dreamsickle
3 Tiki Torch
2 Bittersweet
1 Poon Tang Pie
2 Beach Wedding

and 2 Colorado Blueberry S-1's (DJ Short BB x DJ Short BB). I could easily tag a "95" on there as well but it wasn't on the original cuts I got in 2010....though I was told by the guy I got it from...in a real fluke of an acquisition....that it had been held up Nederland way for well over 25 years and had been "worked" extensively by the cat who held it/found it in some packs of DJ seeds. I got this cut at a med dispensary in Golden that my buddy...a new patient at the time....had called from the mountains and asked if they had any clones. The guy @ the dispensary had just lost his wife and decided to set up shop...and these cuts..and some "Mango"...which he'd already promised to someone else were the offering his long time buddy dropped off as an opening gift... He told us we were in the right place at the right time.....and I agree. Definitely some of the tastiest Blueberry I've ever smoked..... I only have about 5 seeds left....so was glad both of these popped. I think I'm gonna let these 2 veg longer then the rest....and take cuts....and do a little preservation project/and maybe even a few crosses over the Summer. We'll see how these play. So far they sure are are damn cute.....

View attachment 51888
Are you going to supplement the boards with that big ass bulb in the middle? 😁

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Brrrrr out there. Down to 10F already.....but 65F in the garage and 58F in the GH....burning some oak tonight for the (win) long burn....

OK.... like I say.....not my best showing for sure...but there will certainly be some tasties in here.

Purple Punch
View attachment 47354
Clearwater Honey Biscuit

View attachment 47355

Concord Crush

View attachment 47359

Herb with a haircut....

View attachment 47361

Banana Cocktail

View attachment 47364

As you can see...they've all dropped a 4-way and are in RainbowLand. Really not sure if some of it is the Mai tai/PP crossing cus they eventually seem to purp...or if I have some shat goin on.... either way...it is what it is and I'm sure they will make some good smokes.
Wow sticky your plants are absolutely amazing. I bow down to the king 🙇🏻‍♂️

D

Deleted member 60

Did so this last grow...it's a 600 hps. Can dim it/etc if needed.....but don't think these boards @3500K have the kinda red I'm used to....and I needed the heat. Will likely forego it this summer.

Thanks @High kev . They came out pretty nice considering the cold/new light/environment. Lotsa good gear in here for sure.

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3

View attachment 51883

4 Morning Remedy
2 Island Dreamsickle
3 Tiki Torch
2 Bittersweet
1 Poon Tang Pie
2 Beach Wedding

View attachment 51888
What kind n size tent is that if you don't mind me asking?

D

Deleted member 60

@Ahlkemist ..... it's a "Zazzy". 4 x 8. Got it on Amazon...$150. Pretty nice.....I like that it has a lot of doors....both sides (2) and one end.... might be standard stuff...dunno...this is my first tent. I do see a small bit of light leaking out at the zippers....and my tent is in a spot where the Sun hits it through the garage door windows...so I've draped a piece of panda plastic over the side...just to be safe. Probably wouldn't be an issue for most folks.....just thought I would mention it.

When I took the girls out the other day for the chop...I noticed that all of the humidity...even with a fan on a cycle timer....had caused mold to start growing on the walls down low...by the pan. Cleaned it all off...then the Physan 20 came out to play. Wiped/squirted it all down good. I miss my rooms....LOL These tents are handy but I'm sure not used to the levels of humidity they can create.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
@Ahlkemist ..... it's a "Zazzy". 4 x 8. Got it on Amazon...$150. Pretty nice.....I like that it has a lot of doors....both sides (2) and one end.... might be standard stuff...dunno...this is my first tent. I do see a small bit of light leaking out at the zippers....and my tent is in a spot where the Sun hits it through the garage door windows...so I've draped a piece of panda plastic over the side...just to be safe. Probably wouldn't be an issue for most folks.....just thought I would mention it.

When I took the girls out the other day for the chop...I noticed that all of the humidity...even with a fan on a cycle timer....had caused mold to start growing on the walls down low...by the pan. Cleaned it all off...then the Physan 20 came out to play. Wiped/squirted it all down good. I miss my rooms....LOL These tents are handy but I'm sure not used to the levels of humidity they can create.
I'm grabbing a 48x32 from zazzy ! 70 bucks ! And what a cool friggin size 👌. Should do easy better with the extra 8inches

D

Deleted member 60

They seem to be built well. Sides were thicker than some...but not like a "Gorilla". I'd love one of those if i had the need. Saw a screamin deal on one on Crazedlist but didn't get the jump and somebody else snagged it. Snooze..ya lose....as always.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ive missed you big bro! Glad to see you and the Mrs. have been safe! The mai tai crosses look out of this world. I honestly didnt expect anything less from you. Whos the lady in the back corner?
Also do you have the eBay seller you got your light from. HLG just dropped new boards and I might grab 4 and build a custom light or say fuck it and grab the 650R for the new 4x4 thats not even get set up until i move hopefully by fall lol.

D

Deleted member 60

Not much to say lately (nothing good, anyway). We're just hiding here in our little Paradise.....and will continue to do so/pop lots of popcorn as we watch the idiot show unfold out there.

Not sure which gal you are referring to. Back left is a Tiki torch/Diesel/MT cross. Back right w. the praying leaves is a Beach Wedding.......it's taken me 5-6 plants to find the real deal on this one. All the rest leaned hard to the Cake side...which is pretty boring fare for my palette. This one, however, has the Tangie shining through and smells crazy nice. Oni says only 1 in 20 show the true traits. Weird...but it is what it is. Might do another one outside and HOPE. Either way...while the cake taste is kinda flat for me..this pot does get you very high. Tallest plant is a Poon Tang Pie. Haven't hit the mark there yet either.... nice plant but a bit pedestrian on terps so far. Everything out there is getting so crossed up it's getting harder to find the terpy plants. Yes..everything is frosty...but that doesn't mean a lot here w/o the terps backing it up.

This is the guy I bought my lights from

HLG likes their shit A LOT. Seems like prices went up? Was $749 when I bought mine 6 months ago or so....thus...the purchase from a side seller. Pretty happy with em. Another addition that makes growing good pot far too easy....LOL.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
At least you have your very own paradise.
Glad you and the Mrs. Are at least in good health.
The idiot show is quite entertaining.
Apparently injecting disinfectant kills the virus by killing the host.
Beach Wedding is the one. Shes my favorite and now I know why shes special. Excited for her outdoor run.
I love how high end your palette is. You definitely keep it real with the reports. 100% truth.
I'm gonna peruse the selections but most likely still get the 650R for my birthday coming up. Im excited to buold my own supplemental light bars. UVA, UVB, hopefully I can find UVC, IR and Far red's. So youre liking your 550R? The results are astounding to me but how do they far in the eyes of stiicky

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah...the LED's are nice. Gonna open things up for some Summer indoor fun on top of the outdoor as well. Couldn't swing that with the HID's without going through a major room build/etc. To really do it right though....I personally think a guy needs 3 of these 550s in a 4 x 8. the way they shoot straight down definitely leaves some gaps in coverage in the middle and the sides...especially if you try to get em down in the canopy.

We're good here @yougrowyourway . Gonna be a long Summer though. The wife has A-fib/heart issues and just can't get this shit. Fuck me..i'd have to kill a buncha folks if she got it and died. Shit would get real. I have a buncha idiots in my own family back in the MidWorst who think this is all just a plot to keep em from their jobs. Sadly..they've yet to figure out nobody gives a fuck about them....and certainly not about their hourly job. Stiicky can fix it for em though. Stiicky now has weapons! Ah...but that's another thread....

Popped a buncha seeds last night for the fun. Was gonna bag it this Summer but the wife's stupidity kinda changed that game...and with this virus gonna go on ALL SUMMER AND FALL..well...hey...why not rock the roll? Nobody is coming this year! And realistically.... I could die from this shit if i get it.........so who cares about plant fuckin counts anyway? P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E. the Gov't does NOTHING to protect us but wants us to listen to them about planting ganja? LOL..fat fuckin chance. I may pop another tray....cus fuck it. I have too many seeds I need to burn anyway.....

sound familiar guys? Heehee......

You want to grow those Orange Cheddars outdoors and try n make a few more seeds with them? I think there’s only 3 beans and not sure if I trust myself trying to make more...I trust you with them more than me.

D

Deleted member 60

I appreciate the offer @ChronicWonders but I'm flush and then some. In the same vein...I'm running my last 2 Purple Cheddar seeds...will have to decide if they go out or stay in. Will probably run em inside cus some of these other selections (Mai Tais for one) finish far faster.

to be honest...I gave up on the seed making thing. With this virus raging on...I have other things that are more important to focus on. It seems like a waste of space to recreate the wheel when you can snag fat packs of the current quality for $40 or less. Preaching to the Choir..I know.

Attachments

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yeah...the LED's are nice. Gonna open things up for some Summer indoor fun on top of the outdoor as well. Couldn't swing that with the HID's without going through a major room build/etc. To really do it right though....I personally think a guy needs 3 of these 550s in a 4 x 8. the way they shoot straight down definitely leaves some gaps in coverage in the middle and the sides...especially if you try to get em down in the canopy.

We're good here @yougrowyourway . Gonna be a long Summer though. The wife has A-fib/heart issues and just can't get this shit. Fuck me..i'd have to kill a buncha folks if she got it and died. Shit would get real. I have a buncha idiots in my own family back in the MidWorst who think this is all just a plot to keep em from their jobs. Sadly..they've yet to figure out nobody gives a fuck about them....and certainly not about their hourly job. Stiicky can fix it for em though. Stiicky now has weapons! Ah...but that's another thread....

Popped a buncha seeds last night for the fun. Was gonna bag it this Summer but the wife's stupidity kinda changed that game...and with this virus gonna go on ALL SUMMER AND FALL..well...hey...why not rock the roll? Nobody is coming this year! And realistically.... I could die from this shit if i get it.........so who cares about plant fuckin counts anyway? P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E. the Gov't does NOTHING to protect us but wants us to listen to them about planting ganja? LOL..fat fuckin chance. I may pop another tray....cus fuck it. I have too many seeds I need to burn anyway.....

sound familiar guys? Heehee......
That bundle he has is nice as fuck lol. 600x2 350x2 for $2k.
Im definitely gonna get a 4x4 and cob the corners with whatever QB board I get for the tent. Timber and rapid jas nice single cobs. Timber has nice deals.
I was thinking the same thing go hard while there are more pressing issues going on.
My future Mrs cannot afford to get it either.
Just stay smart and keep doing you and youse both should be fine. Ride this shit out.
Curious what you popped?

You’re not lying about those MaiTai...this NutButter looked done 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately the trichomes have yet to catch up...

What are those mystery plants? TBD? Tomatoes or just spacing/filler?

D

Deleted member 60

2 of each...BOO got 3. Just spacing em out in the tray to fool myself and only do 25....

Concord Crush
Morning Remedy
Herb
BOO
Fuzzy Pie
Banana Cocktail
Cherry Fucker
Island Dreamsickle
Purple Cheddar
Beach Wedding
Cherry Alien Glue Punch
Sugarberry Scone

Will pick 12 from above for outside...the rest will go in the tent.