Useful Seeds

Stoned Cold Bulldog

The chocolate diesel is insane. Longer, more dense high than ecsd and every bit as stinky. I could smell it in my lung room, had to put a filter out there.
i haven't tried ECSD but i have smoked a good amount of original diesel a couple years ago. can you compare the choc. diesel to that if u had the original d. i definitely want to include the choc. d in the vault but so much shit is available. and i have a ton of older shit to try to germ. little space and short time windows to grow = seriously suck if you're me right now. lol Yet, being able to try is comforting to me at least and now it's just a matter of getting them ready so i can go for the green finish line.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Some wildly inequal justice via interpretation of rules is the best way I can put it.
i can relate to that bs. yet, i decided to stay here regardless of my initial minor scrapes lol. I'm not a runner and i have an agenda/goals i need to realize in time so if my heakth holds and i will keep scratching.

As for @Useful = mad respect for how he's doing his thing. I have been eyeing his gear for awhile with anticipation as well as pleasure. only reason i don't have it now is because of a fixed income and other stuff came first.

quiescent

Super Active Member
i haven't tried ECSD but i have smoked a good amount of original diesel a couple years ago. can you compare the choc. diesel to that if u had the original d. i definitely want to include the choc. d in the vault but so much shit is available. and i have a ton of older shit to try to germ. little space and short time windows to grow = seriously suck if you're me right now. lol Yet, being able to try is comforting to me at least and now it's just a matter of getting them ready so i can go for the green finish line.
I would say I've had the original diesel #1 dozen or so times in at least half o buys/trades, under the headband name. It was always import from Cali, but top notch. Totally can see why it has the headband moniker, regardless of the actual genetic's given name. It has a really chem91, gassy, skunky flavor with some more pine and minty flavors added. Obviously really good stuff. The headband always glued me to a chair if I sat in it, good giggly/conversation/thinking/creativity weed. I remember the crash from that being rough if I overdid it. Nap time. If you're looking for a cross that should bring an interesting variation/continuation to this I suggest Blast Chiller from WyEast. My boy just ran through 6 seeds and every plant was awesome, I really enjoyed it.

ECSD is very similar to the original diesel #1 in a lot of ways. Way more skunk smell and diesel taste on the exhale, coats the mouth/throat/nose/whatever you were wearing/occupying. Stanky shit, cannot be stressed enough. The high on both starts off kinda confusing roller coastery, about 45-60 minutes depending on how much you toke. After that you're kind of put into motion, mainly from the albeit enjoyable slight goofy paranoia it gives me, most chem stuff hits me this way. The last 3-4 hours are wonderful, you're impaired to an almost imperceptible degree with good feels and great functionality. You can take 2 hits or 14 and there's an astronomical difference between the experiences, I usually smoke this before 4 and don't get super blasted in the AM. Little to no crash, very fresh feeling at the end of it. I like that there is basically no tolerance buildup and a very high ceiling. Its a terrific plant as well if your environment is on point, long flowering time be damned.

Chocolate diesel is a cross that really made the ECSD experience different in lots of ways but still retaining the absolute volume of stank. I've grown a good number of Useful's S1s and know the clone I've sampled is the same. The ECSD shines through but there's more nuance to the smell, starts off sweet fuel and skunk. It's almost pre98 bubba on the finish, that level of dark chocolate/coffee with that diesel skunk hitting you again. The high is a bit more even in getting your body and mind equally debilitated. You can smoke a tad all day and keep going if you want. You can smoke yourself retarded and take a nap. This stuff just has a super unique vibe to it but there's a lot of familiarity to the diesel family. It grows very nicely, yields a little better than ECSD in a commercial environment, a less finicky plant for sure.

Sorry it took me this long to see your post. Hopefully you get a chance to grow it soon.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

I would say I've had the original diesel #1 dozen or so times in at least half o buys/trades, under the headband name. It was always import from Cali, but top notch. Totally can see why it has the headband moniker, regardless of the actual genetic's given name. It has a really chem91, gassy, skunky flavor with some more pine and minty flavors added. Obviously really good stuff. The headband always glued me to a chair if I sat in it, good giggly/conversation/thinking/creativity weed. I remember the crash from that being rough if I overdid it. Nap time. If you're looking for a cross that should bring an interesting variation/continuation to this I suggest Blast Chiller from WyEast. My boy just ran through 6 seeds and every plant was awesome, I really enjoyed it.

Sorry it took me this long to see your post. Hopefully you get a chance to grow it soon.
thx dude for the detailed reply. very much appreciated. i looked ta wyeast blast chiller and at first it was written backwards. then i saw at their site the menthol as the dad. the other way i wasn't at all interested with the menthol as a mom. then i had to find out what the menthol was. stumbled across that. nyc diesel x white widow then the jetfuel gelato.

for now the chocolate diesel is the only must have and since it's available it's a win.
i've had rocketfuel. it was good smoke but wouldn't seek it cause i'm not a huge fan of fuel/heavy gas. Jaeger had a fuely taste for real with a hint of sweet and licorice + tad flower. on it's own i would pass if i had to pay for beans of it. in a joint mixed with a none fuel type weed the combo was fire. mos def. just adding 25% of the jaeger was enough for magic.
hope the couple beans in the bud i found were selfed. if so i'll have some jaeger to play with and cross to something sweet/fruity. long way away as bag seed isn't on the front burner obviously.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Just curious, have you ran the CD91xChoc D yet?
Nope. Here in south Michigan, If I could do more than 12 plants outside and get away with it, I would be growing probably every seed I could pick’n’mix on attitude. But since I’m limited, I just go with seeds I know work well for my yield and smell preferences, hence useful seeds Choc Diesel x Chem 91. Any choc diesel cross Is good.
Other than Useful I’ve had good luck with MobyDick & super lemon haze from GreenHouse seedCo. As well as Alien OG from cali connection, but that was only one free seed. Could have been lucky, lots of people complain about Cali Connection seeds, but that was my best indoor plant ever actually from cali.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Hahaha...the GG#4 x Banana Kush fems were a gift, the testers were HAOG x Chocolate Diesel..and Gelato #45 x Chocolate Diesel fem. But I really don't care what ya run.....you have been great at representing my brand..and it has been much appreciated my friend.

@HydroRed Thanks a bunch for inviting me.looks like a pretty cool spot.......is there a reason that folks are jumpin ship from RIU??? Am I out of the loop of info??? What did I miss?? I pay monthly to keep my thread alive over there...am I missin somethin????
It's still a good place,,,, as long as you STFU, don't have advice for anything, follow the script and do what your told. Then yeah, nice place.

(Evident sarcasm implied deeply)

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Chocolate diesel is a cross that really made the ECSD experience different in lots of ways but still retaining the absolute volume of stank. I've grown a good number of Useful's S1s and know the clone I've sampled is the same. The ECSD shines through but there's more nuance to the smell, starts off sweet fuel and skunk. It's almost pre98 bubba on the finish, that level of dark chocolate/coffee with that diesel skunk hitting you again. The high is a bit more even in getting your body and mind equally debilitated. You can smoke a tad all day and keep going if you want. You can smoke yourself retarded and take a nap. This stuff just has a super unique vibe to it but there's a lot of familiarity to the diesel family. It grows very nicely, yields a little better than ECSD in a commercial environment, a less finicky plant for sure.

That’s a great way to describe chocolate diesel. Hardy plant, nice yield, sweet smell, great smoke.

Charles Dankens

Hey folks,
First post
Tangerine turned me on to Useful. After reading through some of this thread i could not resist grabbing Black Jack x Chocolate Diesel 10 Feminized Seeds. Psyched to pop a couple beans an learn what the vybe is all about.

ill post up some pics when underway. I am a soil grower using cobs, diodes and uv.