THIS LORAX

Yeah I'm a LORAX .......I've crept up on folks in my local woods who were illegally dumping thier home trash and had it go through the local gossip trails like I'm some kind of folk warrior lol! I just can't stand seeing pristine areas destroyed by lazy scumbags! It's in this mindset I send the energy into my gardening and stewardship on my local flood plains and forests. In particular I have federally protected swamp/floodplain that's been very very kind to me! I intend to back it back! I've contemplated finding my spots outdoors this year and camping out nearby in a tent even though I have an apartment. It's the least I can do to ensure a good crop that's not fucked with by out of staters who have no moral compasses or respect for other people's property. My personal experiance is out of staters steal from me, not locals so far lmao! Then again the locals know my older family memeber and are prob still traumatized lmao! I have some nut balls in my family!
This run has feminized Jamaican lambread
Alaskan thunderfuk
Super lemon haze X thunderfuk
Bear in mind these were gifted to me..........and before I could respond to the dude down south who gifted them to me I was abruptly blocked from the website because I was dabbling in psychedelic mushroom chocolates and the owner of the site got a hair across his immature ass.........blah blah blah .....SO IF THEY ARE NOT AS MARKED......we will see! I'm excited to see what I can get out of this run! I'm legal here, I have no issues being 100% candid with folks I feel I can talk to here. I'm in northern Vermont outside a town called Saint Albans, my people are from Swanton (indigenous abenakis) but we have been pushed all over the place since Europeans from Montreal and New York came to the nations to "trade" ...............
I'm al about the cultivars and good veggie gardens YEAR ROUND GUYS! I'd love to find a few grow buddies I could grow with! I have tried to reach out locally but the current area has a lot of out of state hipsters who have moved here I think to follow craft beers and the like......but hey are def not my kind of gardeners man! Unwilling to hear wisdom ..........arrogant, pompous.........I just steer clear! It is what it is I guess.
So here's the kids
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

And before you ask about the sticker.......I have a very close relationship with batman! Facts!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yeah I'm a LORAX .......I've crept up on folks in my local woods who were illegally dumping thier home trash and had it go through the local gossip trails like I'm some kind of folk warrior lol! I just can't stand seeing pristine areas destroyed by lazy scumbags! It's in this mindset I send the energy into my gardening and stewardship on my local flood plains and forests. In particular I have federally protected swamp/floodplain that's been very very kind to me! I intend to back it back! I've contemplated finding my spots outdoors this year and camping out nearby in a tent even though I have an apartment. It's the least I can do to ensure a good crop that's not fucked with by out of staters who have no moral compasses or respect for other people's property. My personal experiance is out of staters steal from me, not locals so far lmao! Then again the locals know my older family memeber and are prob still traumatized lmao! I have some nut balls in my family!
Alaskan thunderfuk
Bear in mind these were gifted to me..........and before I could respond to the dude down south who gifted them to me I was abruptly blocked from the website because I was dabbling in psychedelic mushroom chocolates and the owner of the site got a hair across his immature ass.........blah blah blah .....SO IF THEY ARE NOT AS MARKED......we will see! I'm excited to see what I can get out of this run! I'm legal here, I have no issues being 100% candid with folks I feel I can talk to here. I'm in northern Vermont outside a town called Saint Albans, my people are from Swanton (indigenous abenakis) but we have been pushed all over the place since Europeans from Montreal and New York came to the nations to "trade" ...............
I'm al about the cultivars and good veggie gardens YEAR ROUND GUYS! I'd love to find a few grow buddies I could grow with! I have tried to reach out locally but the current area has a lot of out of state hipsters who have moved here I think to follow craft beers and the like......but hey are def not my kind of gardeners man! Unwilling to hear wisdom ..........arrogant, pompous.........I just steer clear! It is what it is I guess.
So here's the kids
View attachment 1956View attachment 1957View attachment 1958

And before you ask about the sticker.......I have a very close relationship with batman! Facts!
Hey jon jon i like the name. That is almost standard procedure in the south to use two of the same names or just put a o at the end of the name. What strain is that plant in the back row center with the BIG serrated leaves?

Hey jon jon i like the name. That is almost standard procedure in the south to use two of the same names or just put a o at the end of the name. What strain is that plant in the back row center with the BIG serrated leaves?
Funk me running capt........I digress I've lost my labels .......lmao ....grrrrrrrr
Oh my the little thief known as princess
image.jpeg

She took the bat cave entrance to the veg room........
image.jpegPulled out my labels on the plants at some point between Monday and today.........strange.......I've found two chewed up.....this should be fun!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Funk me running capt........I digress I've lost my labels .......lmao ....grrrrrrrr
View attachment 1960

View attachment 1961Pulled out my labels on the plants at some point between Monday and today.........strange.......I've found two chewed up.....this should be fun!
Well i am sure there are grower's on this site that could probably identify them even at this age.

I shoUd be fine, we are doing spring cleaning today....everything is amuck! Maybe I'll find all of them once the dust settles, my next big purchase is dedicated to shoreline.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Alaskan thunderfuk
So here's the kids
View attachment 1956View attachment 1957View attachment 1958

Nice healthy garden you got going. I’m excited to see how this grow turns out

Me too! Wanna hear how'd fucked in the head I am over these cultivars!? I have lucid dreams of my flower room not having enough wattage per square foot! Lmao!
So I just smoked some deadhead og......great profile and it's a decent smoke.......I must be a spoiled bastard tho because I wanna have my dik knocked into the dirt, this isn't quite there yet for me. Here's me sending positive vibes to my ladies in the room.........we need headknockers!

Streetpro09

Tester
View attachment 1960

View attachment 1961Pulled out my labels on the plants at some point between Monday and today.........strange.......I've found two chewed up.....this should be fun!
I wanna know how you keep them from eating the plants! Lol. My wife and I have lost a handful of seedlings to our kitties.

The lower fans have been ABUSED! the last two nodes just blew out bigger fans that are covering up the battered ones......she hasn't had enough time yet to be more destructive.........sadly the bat cave entrance will be sealed off tonight at lights off...........I should also admit there's catnip in there rofl!

image.jpeg

Value jolokia baby and catnip in a little Tupperware container .....

Early in life I have them in a closet away from the lil mtn lion

Already had a post deleted here!? And I'm pretty tame when it comes to interactions wth folks ............smh. It's one thing if I'm being a troll or an asshole just say something .....censorship is Fucken BULCHIT!

My comment about the tacoed fan leaves and me brushing my tweet with them was gone.......I jumped the gun inking it was deleted.........but this is the Internet right!? Shou,d I be concerned about my internet if this is happening!? I know NOTHING ABOUT ONLINe,, Nono no my bad..........Fucken a I must be losing my mind Lmaop!o