The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Well my girl closed the bedroom windows just as I decided to check the plants and I moved the more mature plants around a bit and left the room. When I walked back in I was met with a heavenly mixture of blue dream and gelato fragrance. but the smell kinda smacked me right in the nose hairs so I opened up the windows and pray my lovely neighbors are content with that. In other news, I still am not spotting any amber trichs . I'm getting that "ready to chop" feeling but I really want some amber and the smells terps are just hitting prime time. I'll let them ...... simmer....

Have the blue dream and Zkittlez in early flower a nice feeding yesterday. Fox farm bloom nutes. The other fox farm organic shit . Idk it's like liquid bat guano and stuff like that. Florolicous plus. Cal-mag.
Noticing rust spots on leaves of Zkittlez, probably due to improper feeding. Its beastly and begging for phosphorus. The thing is taking over the tent and is just frosting up BEAUTIFULLY. Shes sure gonna be somethin. I've been feeding the blue dream the same and its healthy as can be. This is where growing multiple strains get tricky. Sum want more. Others want just splash of nutes. Its all l strain dependent. Either way it's been a busy day so no pics, but they will come soon. Busy day tomorrow to so let's say Saturday.

One of the Zkittles clones (smallest one) wilted after being potted for a few days. I want strong plants so that one is out. The other 7 are looking really good and have no signs of rejecting their transplant into the pots and new homes of pure coco.
Just gave em their first feeding. Fox farm grow big, calmag and the organic fox farm liquid stuff, I forget the name.

Ta ta!

Opie1

Master Grower
Well my girl closed the bedroom windows just as I decided to check the plants and I moved the more mature plants around a bit and left the room. When I walked back in I was met with a heavenly mixture of blue dream and gelato fragrance. but the smell kinda smacked me right in the nose hairs so I opened up the windows and pray my lovely neighbors are content with that. In other news, I still am not spotting any amber trichs . I'm getting that "ready to chop" feeling but I really want some amber and the smells terps are just hitting prime time. I'll let them ...... simmer....

Have the blue dream and Zkittlez in early flower a nice feeding yesterday. Fox farm bloom nutes. The other fox farm organic shit . Idk it's like liquid bat guano and stuff like that. Florolicous plus. Cal-mag.
Noticing rust spots on leaves of Zkittlez, probably due to improper feeding. Its beastly and begging for phosphorus. The thing is taking over the tent and is just frosting up BEAUTIFULLY. Shes sure gonna be somethin. I've been feeding the blue dream the same and its healthy as can be. This is where growing multiple strains get tricky. Sum want more. Others want just splash of nutes. Its all l strain dependent. Either way it's been a busy day so no pics, but they will come soon. Busy day tomorrow to so let's say Saturday.

One of the Zkittles clones (smallest one) wilted after being potted for a few days. I want strong plants so that one is out. The other 7 are looking really good and have no signs of rejecting their transplant into the pots and new homes of pure coco.
Just gave em their first feeding. Fox farm grow big, calmag and the organic fox farm liquid stuff, I forget the name.

Ta ta!
You know what they say! Pics, or it didn’t happen. Lol.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
These were taken saturday. More pics l8er.
Lots of early frost on the Zkittlez ( I have 3 cuts of this vegging)
20200927_170234.jpg

Blue dream ( cloned 4 cuts of this)
20200927_170309.jpg

The clones. The small one in front, didnt make it. Took a little over 2 weeks to root these in an 8 site aerocloner from. No rooting hormone. just ph'd tap water and temp control
20200928_201336.jpg
(Sorry for the blurples)

Opie1

Master Grower
These were taken saturday. More pics l8er.
Lots of early frost on the Zkittlez ( I have 3 cuts of this vegging)
View attachment 74327

Blue dream ( cloned 4 cuts of this)
View attachment 74331

The clones. The small one in front, didnt make it. Took a little over 2 weeks to root these in an 8 site aerocloner from. No rooting hormone. just ph'd tap water and temp control
View attachment 74328
(Sorry for the blurples)
Good to see you’ve had success cloning.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
This Zkittles looks very promising. The structure is just what I like. The base of the stem is thick and very strong. U can top the hell out of it and it has that early frost that says " I'm gonna be killer" . All that's left for me to decide if this is a new staple in the garden are the smell/taste/terp level and the yield. if all other markers have been checked I'm willing to forgive a smaller yield. damn near every other box has been checked as far as what I want. Oh and bag appeal but who really cares if its dank?