The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

printer

Super Active Member
Haha. Fungus nat blocker.
Been trying differnt things to keep the fucks out. 2 x1/4" layers works pretty good.
Every once en a wile one will try to crawl down and they get stuck and die. Doesnt hold any moisture.
It even prevent them from getting out if you have a pot with eggs/magots in it.
I also have a spray bottle of water and a little teetree oil and soap. Thats the nat gun LoL
I thought as much. I tried the cheap landscaping fabric, used an elastic to keep it on the pot.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If it looks stupid but it works...

I like the floss idea because it would act like a sticky trap as well as a barrier. maybe spray a light mist of spinosad on the top after it's in place.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Man I've been a horrible gardener this season all my rooms are so off schedule it's pathetic. When is the last day to flip and still meat the flower deadline?
I think HAF nailed it, the 20th. I believe ya got 10 weeks from that date.
Which would put the 29th of June for the finish.
I've got to have my shit written down or have pics with dates to know what I've got going.
Straight up old stoner brain here.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I swear everyone’s are just monsters compared to mine if I flip on 4/20 they will be like a foot tall at harvest
After doing several consecutive grows with multiple strains, flipping right at the 4 week mark, only a few will end up runty and it usually isn't strain dependent. I have two flower rooms that are basically 'tall' and 'short'. If they are in at least a 2-3 gallon pot they should end up in the 2-3' range.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210414-230621_Gallery.jpgWhoa whoa here she comes. Doing major things. Yall better watch out. 🤦‍♂️. So the 3 the got splashed the twins who were planted low and the one up late all look more or less like this still. I see something starting to resemble a leaf. For sure they are outa the comp but I but when the grow up they will be outa this world.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I dont have a fancy par meter And was using a different size light and different spectrum. Too little at first. Then too much. Now were sailing but 2 had legs too long for their tits and now they got back problems. Theyll sort out in a day or so. One week getting my 2nd leaf. First true. I'm a little slower in these bigger pots but once the roots hit and spread it's a rap. Not joking there. Soil guys gonna have to rethink life again.Screenshot_20210414-230608_Gallery.jpg

Meatman

Meat Master
I dont have a fancy par meter And was using a different size light and different spectrum. Too little at first. Then too much. Now were sailing but 2 had legs too long for their tits and now they got back problems. Theyll sort out in a day or so. One week getting my 2nd leaf. First true. I'm a little slower in these bigger pots but once the roots hit and spread it's a rap. Not joking there. Soil guys gonna have to rethink life again.View attachment 88627
You can try out a lux meter they are pretty cheap and help you set your light

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
You can try out a lux meter they are pretty cheap and help you set your light
For sure they can be a standard if you log results and keep consistency as well as gauging spread. I never got one Just because you can do the same by eye and thought process and spread a phone can figure that out. Accuracy to the wayside if consistency is there you can repeat and alter results. I'll still probably grab one. Something I been wanting to try is a moisture meter for nugs. Anyone use these ? Pretty much Drywall etc moisture gauges and some weed specific but likely just relabeled moisture meters.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here are what mine look like this morning which is day 14. The first set of multi fingered leaves are out. I tried something new with these and I think it may have slowed them down. Instead of letting the soil dry out I decided to water a tiny bit daily, to keep the pots at a constant weight, hoping to keep the microbial life going. Now that the first set of multi fingered leaves are out I'm hoping they start to take off. They aren't really showing any bad signs so I don't think I over watered excessively.

1 - UBSnSd0.jpg

2 - f9E8FHs.jpg

3 - xv9PMHU.jpg