The James Gang

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Since no one wants to get bored growing, when everything starts running smooth you mess around.

Dank Sinatra.
View attachment 70442
I topped the one, and cloned the top. My plan is to flip the mom as soon as I know the clone took. Have an initial small plant and find out sex then work on the clone if it's a girl.

The two plants are very different, but both beautiful. It's likely boy/girl, but could be girls of different pheno's.

I want to try my hand at having one small plant, but clone the top a few times to keep her going when I find a girl.
I’ll have to look when I get back but I was pretty sure I had 3 girls. 2 stumpy ones and a more lanky one. Probably be giant bushes when I see them again. Mine are the F3’s

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’ll have to look when I get back but I was pretty sure I had 3 girls. 2 stumpy ones and a more lanky one. Probably be giant bushes when I see them again. Mine are the F3’s
Yeah, I just figure if they are gonna be tiny plants anyway they are perfect to try a little perpetual thing for a few plants. If they are both girls then I may just veg the cloned tops longer.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The just-flipped are starting to take off.
IMG_9587.JPG
I was thinking about moving plants around but it isn't as crowded as it looks. Another good thing about the 4-tops. - getting light to the undergrowth doesn't matter.
IMG_9588.JPG
I took a round of beautiful shoots from the SL clone. 3 were runty and tossed, 5 went into water. Then I smacked myself in the head and remembered I have this already and tossed them.
IMG_9590.JPG
IMG_9589.JPG
Veg
IMG_9591.JPG
The RS x HC
IMG_9592.JPG
And the second Dank Sinatra is getting close to topping.
IMG_9593.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I may rotate plants and flip that last Heisen - up-potting to the 3 gallon and the FFOF seems to have been beneficial.
Since they are fems and I have more of each, I want to get these grown and get the info to Heisen - then grow them again later.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Nice, i got some of those.
I will be watching
I plan on growing the Sacred Lotus and Croquembouche together in the future
The Croquembouche I have tested so far seem to have a low germination rate so i would pop the whole pack and use the paper towel method so you don't waste good medium and space. I have several plants in veg and will work this down another generation or two to fix the problem

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Croquembouche I have tested so far seem to have a low germination rate so i would pop the whole pack and use the paper towel method so you don't waste good medium and space. I have several plants in veg and will work this down another generation or two to fix the problem
I already have a wedding cake cross from Heisen going, and I'll have the Homecoming Queen and the SSHP cross for Baguettes to run, so I'll probably save those for a separate run instead of dropping 3 like I planned.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If y'all haven't seen there's a 1-gallon-pot contest starrting Monday. Drop 4 seeds, keep one plant for judging, etc.

I'll be dropping two each off the Purple Jellie Pie and Sangria Cookies fems, then hoping there's a runt or something so which one to stunt is an easy call. The other three I'll grow out normal.

Not mentioned in the seed-pack pic, the Sangria Cookies fems are my second pack from Hillbilly Bob. After the Hippie Crippler's I'm excited to see what shakes out.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What do stoners that grow a lot but don't breed do? Make a salad?

I am thinking this might be pretty cool to try.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm too OCD to just dump two strains in the same jar, Hell, most times I keep each plant in a separate jar even if it's the same strain, until I know they are similar. But snagging a a nug here and there before grinding sounds like a new toy :)

I had a stoner epiphany on my Bonsai Dank Sinatra.
I have been waiting for the sprouts to get bigger - it's a tiny plant :ROFLMAO: those sprouts are beefy - but squat. IMG_9604.JPG
I now have two tiny plants getting ready to flip when their cloned tops get rooted. I don't care how it sorts out but I want to grow one decent sized girl. They may be a good size by the time I get the clones potted.