The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am just getting a few beans wet. The Flashback 68 I have going and the one I love are from the first pack that I have 4 left if the one going now isn't as good. The guy told me he lost that parent and that the two new packs I bought were with a different parent. Both with the 1968 plant though. I'll have one plant out of the lot that I like I'm sure, but I want to see how different the second version is to know where to concentrate my hunt

The 1968 plant might be the pollen donor or the catcher but the first cross was a Mazar Lemon Jack and the second was Jack Herrer Lemon Skunk/Cowboy Lemonade

The other two are dagga freebies. Corey's Crush from Boneyard and an unknown breeder but the name "coma" kept grabbing my eye LOL. The Boneyard is his Space Cheese crossed with the Topanga Canyon Pure Kush.

I have roots visible in the clear inner cup for the newest 91 clone so the big one is good to flip. Maybe later, maybe in the morning. I am debating how to pack the pot so the large pant has enough for the grow. I think more castings in the bottom should be good.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
These are the new moms except for the Headbanger. Not sure if I'll keep her around until I try the smoke. This is the DT top that rooted well and never looked back. If I get any of the others to do well so be it but this is the one unless the smoke is way different on all three. I am not into cloning so one that does it easy factors in for me. The two fems are gonna get topped once they have enough nodes for smoke and clones.
IMG_9788.JPG
These are the two other tops, #1 has roots but no top so it needs limbs from those remaining nodes. #3 hasn't shown roots at the cup edge yet and looks like hell - probably compost. There's the second Chen91 clone I took that didn't root as well but is good, and the two Frosty MacFFish clones are rooted well but I still haven't seen top growth so they'll probably reveg.
IMG_9785.JPG
I have these lower two clones from each Dirty Taxi in sink or swim mode. A few had roots and all were swollen up when I took them out of the cubes. 50/50 seed starter mix and castings.
IMG_9784.JPG
An this is the two Dominion G that suck. a runt and a mutant that still might both be boys. Probably compost.
IMG_9786.JPG
But on the good side of veg I have the two moms here with the viable DominionG and the 6 Hollyweed. Because I had this new Dog mom I was able to pot and flip that 2g plant that will be my longest vegged plant in quite a while.
IMG_9789.JPG
So except for the 6 DT clones this is veg. I have the light on the left side and the clones on the right so they get a little more indirect.
IMG_9790.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
On the flower side, the Chemdog seed plant went 72 days. This was all I needed to see, not the amber but the consistent milk. It finally looked opaque from a distance. So I have 200g wet hanging plus the two limbs I took a few days earlier which will be pretty much the same but dry sooner.
IMG_9771.JPG
That leaves the two CLHP crosses and the Trinity cross (back right) in here
IMG_9783.JPG
The first three Chemdog clones and the three Dirty Taxi
IMG_9780.JPG
And the Chemdog super tree ended up in here front and center. The Muttzarella started leaning from weight so she got a crutch.
IMG_9778.JPG
These flowers have started coming up in almost every pot, not sure what they are but all are yellow and it makes no fruit.
IMG_9779.JPG
And these guys are still hanging around. I see a few hopping aroundd the cover crops when I water and a few up top usually prefer the younger plants. That will help keep me from harvesting any ;)
IMG_9781.JPG
And they don't like the buds, so I don't have to worry about smoking mantis shit
IMG_9782.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
One of the Headline mixed tent is taking longer than the other and smells more dank and less astringent, so they may not be twins and the pheno I want may not be hard to find. That may be the next project.

The '68 v2 will be a 'veg til cloned' plant, and the three Corey's Crush, but I have a pack of the OK Coma left and those three will be quick-flip and hope for a girl to see what might be in there. Flower cloning may be an option there.