THE BROADER SPECTRUM 380-760nm Samsung Strips

Opie1

Master Grower
Run on to this today and thought I would share.

I just bought the new Samsung 301H 3500k with added 385nm, 660nm, and 730nm strips from Growdaddyleds.com
Tell him you're one of the Chuckers Paradise crew. Give the man some business for supplying these kick ass strips.
He has the 561 and 301B strips also. Pretty decent prices too.
Yeah this is the same guy (Ucandewit) that I’ve bought a few different fixtures from. The strip/sunboards are awesome, he has them with red and/or blue. Great prices.

On EBay.

Run on to this today and thought I would share.

I just bought the new Samsung 301H 3500k with added 385nm, 660nm, and 730nm strips from Growdaddyleds.com
Tell him you're one of the Chuckers Paradise crew. Give the man some business for supplying these kick ass strips.
He has the 561 and 301B strips also. Pretty decent prices too.
I have bought 2 strip light kits from him he’s a great guy to deal with!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Just purchased more today. We should start a growdaddy.com 5hread and really get the discount going
That's the reason I made this thread. I posted Mr. Bugby 1st so he would explain the importance of the color spectrums. It was to inform everyone about how good these 301H strips with the added "goodies" were.
Growdaddyleds.com
Hell yea!
Maybe he will throw in a T shirt or a hat sometime in our orders. lol
I don't think he has any discount codes yet.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I literally called and chatted with him about my next light. He is very inciteful. He will work with u too.
Shit he gave me a discount. Its my 4th time ordering Hahah.
Everybody that buys something guve the chuckers a shout out. Come on homieeee
You shithead! lmao!
Today makes 22 strips for me. lol
I nominate you to call him and see if he will make up a Chuckers Paradise discount code.