Stock market

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Bodyne if you want to chat about anything crypto shoot me a pm.
It's more bout payment than investment, but thank you. Looks like half sack is one of them savage proud bois or boogodoos, lol. Everyone I know armed to the teeth in the boogerwoods, gun shops can't keep guns or ammo in stock.

D

Deleted member 60

Proud is good @Bodyne . Proud and stupid...not so much. Proud, stupid and armed.... well...we're seeing what that combo brings to some who are rightfully getting back all they put out there...and an organic diet to boot. (shit is organic...just a thought) And the best is yet to come! Bwahahaha.

But what a year for investments, huh? Criminality sure fuels the market....false or not. Either way/whoever is on office/etc....we've just been riding the ride for decades and taking it as it comes...or goes. We're definitely not day traders. We just check here/there to see what the bottom line number is and hope we made our projected mark for the year. Last year we doubled our expectations......so that will make up for things when the coaster goes back down the big hill again as it always does....

good luck out there folks.......

Punisher84

Just some asshole
This choppy ass market is fun. It’s a matter of finding a solid ass stock and trading it. Many traders are hating February. Lots of fake outs. Looks like the EV/green energy sector is taking a hit now. Even TSLA isn’t out doing Tesla shit. 😂

Swing plays are where it’s at. Cashed in a bunch of SPY puts that I grabbed Tuesday. Puts pay so so well.

Interesting graph..
4864355E-69D8-44E0-87D6-D211C49148DA.jpeg

D

Deleted member 60

The wife did our taxes yesterday and said "Hmmmm.......there's a box here that says (paraphrase) "Did you trade/own any Crypto-currency last year?"

I'm clueless on this shit. How do you track the losses and gains to comply with tax liabilities on all of this? Are there Crypto-1099's...er what?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
The wife did our taxes yesterday and said "Hmmmm.......there's a box here that says (paraphrase) "Did you trade/own any Crypto-currency last year?"

I'm clueless on this shit. How do you track the losses and gains to comply with tax liabilities on all of this? Are there Crypto-1099's...er what?
Usually the broker sends a 1099 if they carry the coin then it’s treated like a stock

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If you use coinbase, they will send you a 1099.
I noticed this last year and was PISSED! IMO, it's not income if I don't cash it out, especially when I can fuck myself by losing the damn password. Could you imagine getting taxed on millions of dollars that you lost access to? I wonder if there's even a way to handle a situation like that?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
BTW, I watched Kevin O'Leary's stream and some of what he talked about was pretty interesting. He was asked if he is investing in cannabis and he said that he didn't invest when it was high, he didn't invest when it dropped low, and he currently has no plans to invest in the industry. He said his reasoning was that the only place where it's fully legal is Canada, that Canada is pretty much the worst place to grow it in large scale because it's a damn tundra (his words :ROFLMAO:), and because the laws in the US are too complicated to make it a worthwhile investment. He said he's investing in therapeutic psychedelics instead, because he thinks they will be federally legal way before cannabis, and said he's invested in MindMed.