Sparrowhawks small scale pollen chucks and seed share

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Lizard King done day 88. Biggest top I ever saw, lol. Very pineapply terpy, all those big buds in the cola are not too tight. I have another one in flower now that went in with little veg time. This is probably squish or hash, that'll make my life simpler trimwise. Smells wonderful. I was debating letting this go another week but it snapped off midway, where it was tied to the stake. :)LizardKingTop.jpg

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Lizard King done day 88. Biggest top I ever saw, lol. Very pineapply terpy, all those big buds in the cola are not too tight. I have another one in flower now that went in with little veg time. This is probably squish or hash, that'll make my life simpler trimwise. Smells wonderful. I was debating letting this go another week but it snapped off midway, where it was tied to the stake. :)View attachment 54296
Jeez that shit is cartoonishly big lol. Quite the fuckin monstrosity you produced there. Let us know how the end product turns out for sure

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Jeez that shit is cartoonishly big lol. Quite the fuckin monstrosity you produced there. Let us know how the end product turns out for sure
It really is cartoonish. It looked like Sideshow Bob, lol.
sideshowbov.png

I just wet trimmed her and put her on the hanger. There's 15 large buds in that cola, most 5-6" long. It's not dense, but it is sticky and terpy. The trim was Pineapple Vanilla Cake.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Lizard King done day 88. Biggest top I ever saw, lol. Very pineapply terpy, all those big buds in the cola are not too tight. I have another one in flower now that went in with little veg time. This is probably squish or hash, that'll make my life simpler trimwise. Smells wonderful. I was debating letting this go another week but it snapped off midway, where it was tied to the stake. :)View attachment 54296
What a crazy plant, glad the C99's pineapple terps are coming through, thank you so much for trying them out.;)

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
What a crazy plant, glad the C99's pineapple terps are coming through, thank you so much for trying them out.;)
It started out looking to be a typical christmas tree shape and then that head exploded. I have a few in the system now. The one in flower now looks typical, we'll see how she goes.
It was my pleasure to run, thanks for hooking me up!
Smoke report when I get it sorted out.