Skunk Hunters

Smoke_A_Lot

I knew that and never linked him to Nirvana seeds.
Someone else linked Gypsy to Nirvana, but I wasn't gonna stir the pot more than it is by correcting them. lol
Gypsy owned Seed Boutique
No problem, I just wasn't sure if you knew.
It's a common misconception that a lot of people get confused by because the names are the same.
I remember I seen some videos of Gypsy on YouTube that didn't paint him in the most positive light and people were commenting they were gonna boycott Nirvana seeds because of it and I was thinking what the heck there's no relation.
It almost reminds me of when people were gonna boycott Arizona Iced Tea because of the border policies in Arizona yet AZ Tea isn't even based in Arizona, it's a New York brand lmao.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
No problem, I just wasn't sure if you knew.
It's a common misconception that a lot of people get confused by because the names are the same.
I remember I seen some videos of Gypsy on YouTube that didn't paint him in the most positive light and people were commenting they were gonna boycott Nirvana seeds because of it and I was thinking what the heck there's no relation.
It almost reminds me of when people were gonna boycott Arizona Iced Tea because of the border policies in Arizona yet AZ Tea isn't even based in Arizona, it's a New York brand lmao.
There's so much info, it's hard to keep things correct for anyone now a days,
unless you were there at the time all this was happening.
Gypsy Nirvana is easily mistaken for Nirvana Seed Company, which I had said Neville worked with Nirvana Seeds. (Mau) who started Nirvana Seed Company.
I knew this info from the research I did 20 years ago when I started collecting all these Skunks.
I had no idea Skunk was even lost until 2018.
It just blows my mind.
Most likely you won't get the same seed I got 20 years ago from these companies.
It's the luck of the draw from any seed company whether you find it in 1 to 10 packs of seed in todays seed market.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Most likely you won't get the same seed I got 20 years ago from these companies.
That is the other thing. The reason most seed production moved to Spain was that Amsterdam decided to do some raids and all those big guys lost all their mom and/or dad stock. If they had anything left it was the seeds you and I could have purchased at the time and they had to start over - and quality over there never recovered.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That is the other thing. The reason most seed production moved to Spain was that Amsterdam decided to do some raids and all those big guys lost all their mom and/or dad stock. If they had anything left it was the seeds you and I could have purchased at the time and they had to start over - and quality over there never recovered.
that would stand to reason

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Things like that put a hurt on people , tryin to make ends meet.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They can auction off whatever they want - unless whomever buys them lives in West Virginia or another state in that mountainous region and puts them in the ground they aren't gonna find it.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
They can auction off whatever they want - unless whomever buys them lives in West Virginia or another state in that mountainous region and puts them in the ground they aren't gonna find it.
then there are some places around here that are just right,I know who raised it here abouts,i'am no where close to that end of those states

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Did anything ever become of jodrey skunk project? He sure was hyped a few years back speaking about all these rare skunk cuts 🤷‍♂️
Kevin Jokery got exposed as a curaleaf/ganjier frontman and part of their evil plot to have their Ganjier training part of the required education for all dispo employees. All they need is gubmint backing and they can be like ACE mechanic certification and make the employers pay to get their people trained up... But Wendy Kornbread blew all that up at the Cowboy Cup when she determined that 48 of 50 entries were "moldy" and home grows were deemed unsafe - and one of the two "non-moldy" entries was a sponsor so they got the win - no lie.

So that may have been a stoner moment for the Kornberg lady - but NO ONE denounced her or her views on homegrows. That's Curaleaf and we are a threat in their little fucking minds. Sorry, but several OG's in the "industry" are, and have always been looking for the next scam. I wouldn't trust Jodrey with your money.

And am I the only one that thinks he sounds lie Curly from the Three Stooges? :cool:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Kevin Jokery got exposed as a curaleaf/ganjier frontman and part of their evil plot to have their Ganjier training part of the required education for all dispo employees. All they need is gubmint backing and they can be like ACE mechanic certification and make the employers pay to get their people trained up... But Wendy Kornbread blew all that up at the Cowboy Cup when she determined that 48 of 50 entries were "moldy" and home grows were deemed unsafe - and one of the two "non-moldy" entries was a sponsor so they got the win - no lie.

So that may have been a stoner moment for the Kornberg lady - but NO ONE denounced her or her views on homegrows. That's Curaleaf and we are a threat in their little fucking minds. Sorry, but several OG's in the "industry" are, and have always been looking for the next scam. I wouldn't trust Jodrey with your money.

And am I the only one that thinks he sounds lie Curly from the Three Stooges? :cool:
The entire Ganjier thing is such a scam, IMO. They are trying to squeeze every penny out of growers and weed enthusiasts as they can. And, I’m sorry to say this, but most of the people I’ve seen that have taken the course look like the typical stoner poser. I don’t understand why people can’t just enjoy growing and feel like they need to become some sort sommelier of the weed world. Kevin Jodrey and Derek Gilman both irritate the me. I think it’s weird, too, that they still have Frenchy Cannoli on their site as one of their staff when he’s been dead for almost 2 years now.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The entire Ganjier thing is such a scam, IMO. They are trying to squeeze every penny out of growers and weed enthusiasts as they can. And, I’m sorry to say this, but most of the people I’ve seen that have taken the course look like the typical stoner poser. I don’t understand why people can’t just enjoy growing and feel like they need to become some sort sommelier of the weed world. Kevin Jodrey and Derek Gilman both irritate the me. I think it’s weird, too, that they still have Frenchy Cannoli on their site as one of their staff when he’s been dead for almost 2 years now.
go figure ,is madam Cannoli getin a cut ?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
She’s on their board now, too. She’s taken over Frenchy’s social media accounts as well. The whole thing is just weird to me.
Can't let a money-maker name like "Frenchy Cannoli" die just because the dude did. "We can bank that shit" said the widow...

Also - it branches off into Cherryblossom. Frenchie's apprentice chick that is Leo from Aficianado's brother. And to listen to Matt Riot talk most words out of the mouth of Leo are just shades of the truth. I have grown stuff that was crossed with Leo's stuff and it's fire, I haven't had anything just his yet but it's in the fridge to drop at some point. Got dudes first try.

But that doesn't mean he's not crooked as fuck and part of the same big scam.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN

must of not been paying attention to all this and my apologies for linking an older gangier episode in another thread 🤨 Unfortunatety the cannabis industries aren't immune to carpetbaggers and the hypee strain machine. There is a lot of this going on and as soon as a podcast goes into chest pounding or patenting a strain and just shut it off. There is a ton of money juiced into these playas hopefully this can resolve itself but only if the grass roots literally boycott events and products. Realistically it will end up somewhere in the middle when the losses of the money dries up.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
must of not been paying attention to all this and my apologies for linking an older gangier episode in another thread 🤨 Unfortunatety the cannabis industries aren't immune to carpetbaggers and the hypee strain machine. There is a lot of this going on and as soon as a podcast goes into chest pounding or patenting a strain and just shut it off. There is a ton of money juiced into these playas hopefully this can resolve itself but only if the grass roots literally boycott events and products. Realistically it will end up somewhere in the middle when the losses of the money dries up.
I followed their stuff on YouTube for awhile, because it looked interesting, but it didn't take long for me to start to see what they are trying to do. It's one thing to try to promote enthusiasm, and ways to try to do things better, but when you start a "certification program" it becomes clear that you are just trying to corner a market and rake in the money.