Show us ya pets. Dogs, cats, rats, snakes, monkeys or whatever it is that has a place in your family

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is hard to find a pic of her awake. She used a TV remote for a pillow.
Pugs snort fart eat and sleep. But every now and then they are really funny. And she came as a rescue with a bag of Fromm food and i have used that food ever since. She is soft as a cat.
She only humps me. Always to say thanks for gravy on her food or for a walk. Or i need a walk. She is like groot but she humps instead of saying i am groot.
But she is a fantastic pet. She made my life better the day she came here and she is part of the family now.guardian of the herb.jpg

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Bubba the dog, Llasa Poo, gift, best dog I had was a wheaten terrier and next dog i might ever git is another wheaten or I like the Kerry Blues. Worked a place we raised all kinds, not pupp mill, now defunct since ole man kicked the bucket. Do love this lil hardheaded guy though, keeps me on my toes. Is it sad to like dogs more than people lot of the time?

Attachments

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Is it sad to like dogs more than people lot of the time?
Some years ago, I was giving my best effort to make a go of a marriage with a #10 hottie [in my book]. The horizontal mambo tangos were off the chart [explaining my efforts], but she was beyond temperamental yada yada. I was accused repeatedly of loving my wonderful chocolate lab more than her, which, of course, I tried responding to w/ facts and logic. Then one day, I decided I'd had enough of the biotch and was looking to make my exit, and she conveniently picked a fight, including the phrase "...you love that dog more than me." I said, "It wasn't always the case, but you've finally convinced me." Next day, me and Amos were on the road in the U Haul never to return.

Last edited: