Saiyan Seeds ???

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Got a hold of a male majin buu plant to get started on some chuckin anyone dealt with or heard of these guys genetics???
Never heard of the company but used to get down on some dragon ball Z, lol.

Did you get the male from a friend or did you grow out one and it a male? Just wonder what the lady Buus look like. Cheers and hope he is a stud!

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
He is my landlords he bought a pack and got a dude so he threw it out in his yard with a female of the same strain, but were both growing for personal so i had to convince him to harvest some pollen and do it controlled rather than seed both our dam grows, i picked about 40 sacks on a branch with naners about halfway out, got it drying in a gallon ziploc now, he smelled like sweet leeks to me lol pretty pungent was pretty short and stout compared to the girlies, and has 9 bladed leaves very sativa ish middle length and skinny, i made him chop it or would run and take a pic

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Hell yeah, its nice having "cool" landlords. My old landlord would take a half ounce every month, knocked 150 off the rent, lol. Plus he never had inspections cuz he knew whats up. Miss those days.

Cheers man and I hope the chuck is successful!