Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

LeeB66

They'll be a first through third place winners
How kind of senior citizen join this I'm contest Platinum lemon Sherry good a few times let me join this contest please senior citizens are not allowed because it's so hard to get in contact with somebody to join a matter of fact I got it in flowering right now it's in the second week

SeedTrader

I started flowering 5 girls and finished 2 of the Nigerian Ducksfoot from Hoku.I started 6 because they were regs, and only a small percentage were supposed to have the ducksfoot trait. I got 5 girls andd all had the trait. I kept two that looked a little different but they weren't. It is super tall and about a 14-15wk plant and not really my thing. I gave the rest of my beans away. I still have some of the smoke letting it long cure. It was a super easy grow for being a monster.
Hi sorry to bother you but I saw you were growing a ducksfoot strain.ive been searching everywhere for one.dm if you do I would love to trade or whatever you want for some Duckfoot seeds or clones ! Much respect always!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hi sorry to bother you but I saw you were growing a ducksfoot strain.ive been searching everywhere for one.dm if you do I would love to trade or whatever you want for some Duckfoot seeds or clones ! Much respect always!
I didn't care for the smoke, and already gave away the extra beans. They were pretty cheap though. It was from Hoku Seeds called Nigerian Ducksfoot and was $50 for about 25 seeds. Link 👇

Nigerian Ducksfoot - Nigerian Landrace (Duckfoot Pheno) x Acer 1 ( Duckfoot Line) - Dagga Garden

Lurch

Super Active Member
I didn't care for the smoke, and already gave away the extra beans. They were pretty cheap though. It was from Hoku Seeds called Nigerian Ducksfoot and was $50 for about 25 seeds. Link 👇

Nigerian Ducksfoot - Nigerian Landrace (Duckfoot Pheno) x Acer 1 ( Duckfoot Line) - Dagga Garden
Now Uncle Joe's, back in the day, collected from up the Delta sapele Uncle Joe's village. (speaks Uruba). Uncle Joe was Chief lol
That was not brick weed.
Witch doctor ting.
Ain't heard of duckfoot mind 😁

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Now Uncle Joe's, back in the day, collected from up the Delta sapele Uncle Joe's village. (speaks Uruba). Uncle Joe was Chief lol
That was not brick weed.
Witch doctor ting.
Ain't heard of duckfoot mind 😁
This is like true webbed duck feet leaves. It took about 14wks to flower and it is a 'sativa leaner' for effects. I still have some in a jar that I am letting age and it still smells great after about a year. I just don't dig that type of high very often. Not a fan of the nervous weed, and if you smoke the long-flowering thin-leaf plants you get that sometimes.

Lurch

Super Active Member
This is like true webbed duck feet leaves. It took about 14wks to flower and it is a 'sativa leaner' for effects. I still have some in a jar that I am letting age and it still smells great after about a year. I just don't dig that type of high very often. Not a fan of the nervous weed, and if you smoke the long-flowering thin-leaf plants you get that sometimes.
Wow sounds boss

SeedTrader