Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Not really sure the side effects of using spinosad in flower. But that shit will stop most shit in one application. Iv been at war with spider mites. They seem to be a bit more resilient, eggs. I hit everything for a second time with a HVLP car paint sprayer. Atomized for 100% fuck you bugs. Even wore a paint mask haha got to keep these old lungs working.
have you ever tryed 1cup of75% alcohol ,4 cups water,1 cup peroxide ,4 drops dr.bonners castel soap,3 drops peppermint oil .spray the underside of all leaves and plant parts!has put a hurt on those mites for me!i had to keep it shook up often !

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a hard time controlling temperatures summer and winter, there's a point sometimes when all I can do is cross my fingers lol. Luckily where I live the weather isn't too extreme. Im disabled on a budget so I don't have all the fancy equipment
I hear ya there.
Some of us never get the luxury of having a perfect growing environment.
Now,
if one of these companies want to set me up with a complete "turnkey" Grow Box unit to test, I would give an honest review.
That's the future.
Complete systems, seeds and all.

Fired up my life saver. lol
Just the pilot flame
creates 1000 ppms of CO2 + H2O for humidity in a small room.
The blue flame means it's burning pure,
1703290732701.jpeg

Last edited:

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
I assumed it was ok to talk growing and help each other, talk about our different techniques and the other was for shit talk and those who become argumentative

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
How many of you are having cold temp problems,
and what are you doing to minimize the stress?
T5 that old inefficient shit is good light and lots of heat. It seems to be easier to run a light instead of a heater haha.
I’ve tried bumping up the ppm but nothing I do to help cool issues seems to work but raising the temp. Wish I could veg at 20 or 70f or even flower for that matter. I don’t know how shit grows outside so well on cool temps. Maybe it’s just the led spectrum is missing something.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
T5 that old inefficient shit is good light and lots of heat. It seems to be easier to run a light instead of a heater haha.
I’ve tried bumping up the ppm but nothing I do to help cool issues seems to work but raising the temp. Wish I could veg at 20 or 70f or even flower for that matter. I don’t know how shit grows outside so well on cool temps. Maybe it’s just the led spectrum is missing something.
I doubt if I would have had such overall low temps with the T5's still on mine, but they stay compact.
They need to stretch to gain bud mass.
I've had to run lights on 24/7 for the heat.
I don't like doing that in "dirt".
Different set of "reproduction" and metabolistic things going on when lights off.
They droopy looking with no sleep.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
How many of you are having cold temp problems,
and what are you doing to minimize the stress?
he'll i'am the same way temps outside won't, level out to be able to keep things in order inside
I have a hard time controlling temperatures summer and winter, there's a point sometimes when all I can do is cross my fingers lol. Luckily where I live the weather isn't too extreme. Im disabled on a budget so I don't have all the fancy equipment
i'am in that boat myself ,as for fancy i don't have much of that stuff,just try to improvise!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I hear ya there.
Some of us never get the luxury of having a perfect growing environment.
Now,
if one of these companies want to set me up with a complete "turnkey" Grow Box unit to test, I would give an honest review.
That's the future.
Complete systems, seeds and all.

Fired up my life saver. lol
Just the pilot flame
creates 1000 ppms of CO2 + H2O for humidity in a small room.
The blue flame means it's burning pure,
View attachment 133514
good deal , mybe they will start to get with it now!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a little 250W ceramic space heater in each tent that will keep the tents at right around 75°F when the lights are off. I just plug them into heat mat controllers and set the temp to 75°.
be very carefull plugging a heater into anything but the wall outlet. The mats are designed at such a low wattage and heat output I don't think they make a difference, but anything with BTU's on the label can be dangerous.

Might want to feel the cords for warmth when it's running some time.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a little 250W ceramic space heater in each tent that will keep the tents at right around 75°F when the lights are off. I just plug them into heat mat controllers and set the temp to 75°.
I have a small 800 watt electric heater for when the lights are off.
I use the propane heater when lights are on to raise the CO2.
Now that the plants are acclimated to the COB's.(18 Vero 29's),
I get enough heat from the heatsinks to keep them them flourishing.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
be very carefull plugging a heater into anything but the wall outlet. The mats are designed at such a low wattage and heat output I don't think they make a difference, but anything with BTU's on the label can be dangerous.

Might want to feel the cords for warmth when it's running some time.
The thermostats that came with my mats are rated for 1500W. I’ve felt the wires and they don’t even get luke warm.

Promedz

Zeus
@treefarmercharlie giving away that free knowledge/. dude my room was cold and i just sat there for months. looking at everyones plant grow way faster than mine made me realize something was wrong.. well my old qb from 3 years ago wasnt even putting out decent light. so it was like i had a cfl in the veg with cold temps... ordered a new light so now the light is kicking the plants are moving and also ordered some heat mats since you allwas using them, and some rapid rooters for next seen run.. omg thanks for letting me in this comp or i would still have been on stuck mode not even paying attention//.....

Promedz

Zeus
tbh i went into a slump growing the last few runs lost all my keepers and everything went downhill. i guess seeing others grow is also inspiring to do better... so thanks too all of you <<<<<<< im fucking back!!!!!!!

maybe some nice person with no bugs or problems can be so kind to dm me and help me out??