Pitchin' the tent, payin' the rent...

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
@Zaphod420 .... It appears he hasn't been around here for a bit. Doesn't appear to have a presence I can find out there...just mentions in these threads/etc. Sounds very interesting though. Maybe he'll pop back in at some point @Buddernugs ....
If Budderton doesn't surface (cheers for the ping TFC 👍) I just checked and I still have 2 open packs of Giraffe Puncher 🥊 Sticky. He hooked me up along with a few other Chuckers back when he was more active. Be happy to send some your way if would like.
Giraffe Puncher.jpg

D

Deleted member 2835

D

Deleted member 2835

Sweet... I would hate to see that bullshit show up on any of the plants on your badass setup.
Believe me I'm worried about that shit as well. They're coming from California. The company said they conduct testing every 6 months and all of their clones come from tissue culture. So that's enough insurance for me.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
LOL...I see now why the Canadian kids here are always in the lurch and wonderin' where their seeds are that were sent via Canadian Mail. Their tracking is even worse than USPS tracking.:LOL: "Package sent from _____ town". Then you check and all it says is "In Transit" for like 4 days. However, it does look like my package stormed the border this AM and could be on this side of the line....

hopefully with no green tape (if they still do that)...LOL.

The girls here are snug and warm ala the 600MH but the bottom is about to drop out on the weather side of things tonight w/snow and single digit nighttime temps headin' in. Looks like 14 girls wanna play. Lost a few more that popped helmets up...but then just sat there and didn't do shit.
Even so...I will have a representation of each strain sans the "Mint Cake" freebie that tailed but then failed.

As a result...I definitely have some room left to pop a few more once the mail touches down.
they say a drop of aloe on the hull will make it fall off

D

Deleted member 60

We got pelted here on the snow front. 3 inches predicted...gotta be 10+ inches out there this AM. 14 degrees....and dropping. We pushed snow 3 times yesterday. Not too bad and great exercise if there's 3" or less. Anymore than that...like this AM...gotta get out the blower. "The Donald"...my big Ariens orange beast will blow some bigly cock...er..a...snow...but it whips yer ass a bit doing it...LOL. Fuckin' Old People.

Built the first fire in the stove last night. Should be OK this in the tent this AM cus the lights are on...but it was only 53F last night in the garage when I snuck another log in the mix. Yeah...this is gonna be fun...LOL. Gotta develop that "They're OK as long as the power is on" mindset or it will drive ya nuts. Heehee. No push button shit here. We run on hope and luck...and much cooler temps.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
We got pelted here on the snow front. 3 inches predicted...gotta be 10+ inches out there this AM. 14 degrees....and dropping. We pushed snow 3 times yesterday. Not too bad and great exercise if there's 3" or less. Anymore than that...like this AM...gotta get out the blower. "The Donald"...my big Ariens orange beast will blow some bigly cock...er..a...snow...but it whips yer ass a bit doing it...LOL. Fuckin' Old People.

Built the first fire in the stove last night. Should be OK this in the tent this AM cus the lights are on...but it was only 53F last night in the garage when I snuck another log in the mix. Yeah...this is gonna be fun...LOL. Gotta develop that "They're OK as long as the power is on" mindset or it will drive ya nuts. Heehee. No push button shit here. We run on hope and luck...and much cooler temps.
work with em sttiicky you will get em moveing!