outdoor 2021

D

Deleted member 60

LOL. Haven't looked at the name since I planted 'em in April. My neighbor calls it 'the numbered one" cus i just put 4516 on the can when i gave them to him. (he has 2...I have 2) Dense shit. I'm smellin' gassish hints and maybe some melon(?). Very complex. Would be a good plant to cross up (more...LOL) cus it ticks all the boxes so far.

The sleeper in the garden just might be the Jamaican Pineapple Glue ("JP's Mother") Again...super complex terps. Could be a sharp pineapple smell...dunno...but it's wicked smelling shit....and it's got ample whap of sativa in it....which isn't my normal fare. We will see. There are 2 of these out there and both are monsters....

38F this AM...so far. Will likely get a few degrees colder before the sun comes up.

Looks like I better dig out the scissors....."comin' down fast...yes...she is....coming down fast...."

D

Deleted member 60

Bad year here too, already had my plants snap off after last storm, just went ahead and hung em to dry, what was salvaged. Nothing like last year, not sure I’ll do outdoor again.
Gotta stake them well if you have the 'nado's and shit like back there in DorthyLand. I feel ya though...I'm not sure I could pull off an outdoor there in the Tropics either. The mold/rain/humidity (oh yeah...all of that shit is WHY I left 40 years ago...LOL)....dunno. I'd even be questioning doing indoor...LOL. It's like a god damn sauna. Eeeewwww. Not sure how you cats pull it all off. I'm used to growing in low humidity and it rocks.

Will likely start doin the deed here today. I can see the wall (freezing temps) coming in a week or less....and everyone is lookin' fine so there's no need to push things much farther. Every night out there makes em more purty tho. There's some amazing bag appeal out there this year. Rivals any indoor, for sure. (those Ya Hami/Pure Animal are definitely in that mix...many thanks yet again) Coincidentally...for the first time in a long time...the term "bag appeal" may mean somethin' this year.

Kinda funny/on the flip side of what yer saying...I'm weighing doing any indoor whatsoever this winter....LOL. If I do I'm gonna do some chuckin'/etc. 'cus i don't need really need anymore weight after this go around. Took the tent down after bootin' up the outdoor gals.....so we will see.

Good luck to anyone still riding the ride....

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Damm sorry to here that. How the fuck do they still have funding to fly them choppers around. Go fight the real crime and get this heroin/fentanyl off the streets why we still playing this game!!!!! Shit makes me MAD.
Those bitches budgets are/were already done, before Mario got caught calling everybody "sugar tits" and fast forwareded the legalization :)
There are plenty of gung-ho cowboy cops in this state............going forward, they make keep it in the budget to prevent anyone selling against them....they plan an being the ONLY pot seller in NY.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Chopped and washed most of the girls.
20211004_131312.jpg
SZ wash.jpg
Bath water.jpg10-16.jpg

The late ones have a week left of decent conditions left and might not finish in time.

It reeks to the point that I'm nervous. I don't want to do it but I just might get a drying rack and buck the buds to speed up the process or figure out a place outside🤬

Next year I'm getting a 4x4, fan and carbon filter just for drying. This is going to be a loooong f'n week

D

Deleted member 60

Hmmmm... @Fiddler's Green ......I guess with the name you chose I ASSumed you were in CO..... guess not.

The entire small valley I'm in smells so fuckin' good...and my garage is starting to follow suit.

"I remember marching...like a One Man Army...."
DSC_3560.JPG
Smallest DynoBerry Bites- she be a chunky little bitch. Her sis is bigger......and those Twinkle Tarts....wow...fuckin frosty, frosty, frosty. Lovin' these Esos selections. Reverse Welchie is wayyy over 7 ft and stacked some bats on top in the last few weeks (after I started the 6.0 "flush') Wasn't expecting that....but she shined at the end bigly.
DSC_3561.JPG
Ah....scissor hash. Had to school my noobie neighbor cus when I mentioned scissor hash he told me that he always just cleans his tools off with alcohol.... so I loaded the bong with some DBB cizzy and after 2 hits and a coughed up lung he figured the gig out...pronto. Heehee..... kids.
DSC_3563.JPG
Sorry to hear some of you had a shitty season This is gonna be my best season to date...no doubt about it. Super frosty and most hit the mark on density. What didn't gets chopped into the hash bag. Such is why I like to do multiples of the same strain. One will almost always chunk/dense up...and another lags in some fashion and has the "yer hash, bitch" tag on her.

Case in point: Gonna crank out a washer full of hash this AM. That squat CAGP got chopped into the hash bag....and made an entire plastic grocery bag stuffed full of bud. (2-3 gallon zips worth) Very frosty but lacking the terps her sister has...so she gets hashed and sis is gonna be trimmed for smokin'.

I ran out of hash from last year's take this past week. Still have a couple z's of well cured flower as well. Hit the mark pretty good there. Gave away a shitload and still made it thorugh the entire year. This year we had a big party July 30th and a buncha folks saw my garden so there's more interest than in previous years. Freaked a couple of my neighbors out but good cus they had no idea I was growing so much weed right under their noses...LOL. Got some good jaw drops for sure...LOL. Thankfully nobody cares/just leaves us alone. Hookin' em up with bags of tomatoes/carrots/onions/green beans/etc. all season keeps em happy/quiet/in awe..... LOL. Nobody else takes the time to grow a garden. Crazy.

Good luck folks.....

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The plants are getting nibbled on by something. My guess is deer.

I was going to show the difference of growth on the Raspberry Boogie but my untopped clone was eaten last night
20211005_122804.jpg
Untopped had one tp cardboard tube sized main cola, grape sized buds on the stem and six little thumb sized buds on each branch.

Two ways:
RB 2 ways.jpg

Topped left me with six airy, small nerf football sized colas
RB topped .jpg

LST left me with dense peanut m&m sized buds down the branches RB LST .jpg

D

Deleted member 60

The squat, FAT Cherry Alien Glue Punch hit the Bubble washer yesterday AM after gettin' chopped and an overnight freeze.

Lacked the terps her sis has......but with no slouching on the frost....she brought the goods in bigly. After a coffee and a bowl I'll head down and check the freeze dryer and see how she is doin'. Thinking I MAY have figured out the interface on the freeze dryer last night so I can skip the freeze cycle and go right into the drying mode like the kids do. FWIW...Kenwall's vids show a newer/different control panel/different machine.....and all the options are basically hidden unless you know where to touch the screen. I found that spot last night....LOL.... so we will see in a few if it truly did what I was hoping it would do. (Old dog, new tricks kinda shit)
DSC_3564.JPG
DSC_3565.JPG

"I got my hash pipe...."

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Sticky, you are the hash and outdoor king! Yea, biggest mistake I made was using too big of a plant to start with, which in a non cloth pot got root bound and then went crazy. Got too tall, every front that come thru I was out tying, staking, cussin, cryin, lol. I would have had biggest harvest ever, meh, not to be. I did go ahead and harvest and give away this week. My indoor usually has heat probs in summer and it was hot but I didn’t have any probs. That should have been first sign, lol. Have some bordello by Texas kid if you want for next year, they are f4s, he’s kinda proud of em, I think they are a terp lovers dream. Other one he sent is bordello x cherry star gold, you might like them also, got one goin now in flower tent. Cherry ak x sensi star and Santa Marta gold. I’ve culled and upgraded collection, but after this year and half of caregiving for gal per cancer shit, I still got too many beans, lol. If I kick the bucket, they get forgot or tossed, hate to see that happen. My Bday of 60 comin up and I feel tired and old. Lol. I just want to do the best packs, maybe chuck once or twice, then I’ll have achieved the dream for myself kinda. For a minute

Last edited:

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Sticky, you are the hash and outdoor king! Yea, biggest mistake I made was using too big of a plant to start with, which in a non cloth pot got root bound and then went crazy. Got too tall, every front that come thru I was out tying, staking, cussin, cryin, lol. I would have had biggest harvest ever, meh, not to be. I did go ahead and harvest and give away this week. My indoor usually has heat probs in summer and it was hot but I didn’t have any probs. That should have been first sign, lol. Have some bordello by Texas kid if you want for next year, they are f4s, he’s kinda proud of em, I think they are a terp lovers dream. Other one he sent is bordello x cherry star gold, you might like them also, got one goin now in flower tent. Cherry ak x sensi star and Santa Marta gold. I’ve culled and upgraded collection, but after this year and half of caregiving for gal per cancer shit, I still got too many beans, lol. If I kick the bucket, they get forgot or tossed, hate to see that happen. My Bday of 60 comin up and I feel tired and old. Lol. I just want to do the best packs, maybe chuck once or twice, then I’ll have achieved the dream for myself kinda. For a minute
happy upcoming birthday ,Bodyne

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
cancer is a bitcha

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Gotta stake them well if you have the 'nado's and shit like back there in DorthyLand. I feel ya though...I'm not sure I could pull off an outdoor there in the Tropics either. The mold/rain/humidity (oh yeah...all of that shit is WHY I left 40 years ago...LOL)....dunno. I'd even be questioning doing indoor...LOL. It's like a god damn sauna. Eeeewwww. Not sure how you cats pull it all off. I'm used to growing in low humidity and it rocks.

Will likely start doin the deed here today. I can see the wall (freezing temps) coming in a week or less....and everyone is lookin' fine so there's no need to push things much farther. Every night out there makes em more purty tho. There's some amazing bag appeal out there this year. Rivals any indoor, for sure. (those Ya Hami/Pure Animal are definitely in that mix...many thanks yet again) Coincidentally...for the first time in a long time...the term "bag appeal" may mean somethin' this year.

Kinda funny/on the flip side of what yer saying...I'm weighing doing any indoor whatsoever this winter....LOL. If I do I'm gonna do some chuckin'/etc. 'cus i don't need really need anymore weight after this go around. Took the tent down after bootin' up the outdoor gals.....so we will see.

Good luck to anyone still riding the ride....
still here