Official chuckers Jam band thread

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I think thats where everyone gets a Jackson haha I had one of these many years ago. Fun as hell to play with the floyd rose and tuner locks. You could get all Dimebag with it and never lose a tuning.
Floyd Rose! Haha yea every time anyone ever tried to play the beginning to Kickstart My Heart without one, afterwards they'd be all "wait.. wait..hold up...I gotta tune it" *PYYEEERK* *PrrrrrinnNNNNG* "prrrrRRRRRRNNNNG!!* *DING DING DING* "OK ready" LMAO 😂😂😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Have seen a few of her vids. She is crazy talented. I use to play drums in high school/college bands. But was never that good. And tool is just a sick band. 90's music was the best imo.

Have you heard of parkway drive? They are an aussie hard rock/metal band making waves all over the world currently. Might be worth a look of you're Into heavier stuff.

One of my faves of their earlier stuff. Several heavy riffs and drops in this one. As most bands they've got a bit more mellow as their albums have come along. But still a kick ass band.

I tend to lean away from the screaming. Not a fan. It may have a place in certain parts of certain songs - but it is not vocals.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Very nice! I used to have a strat that looked just like this.

View attachment 37698

Unfortunately, I pawned it back when I was heavy into drugs and never got it back. But that's a story for a different thread...😉😂
Broke musician pawning shit for drug money.. sounds like someone I know lol. I feel ya bro. Lost plenty of nice instruments cause of addiction. Girls too 😆. Way she goes. Best guitar i ever owned was a cheap ass single pickup off brand garbage. A music teacher had done it up as an example to the students before I ended up with it. The neck work he did wasn’t for everyone. Was for me tho. With light strings you could just dance around. Played so well. The man rebuilt all the electric on it and put one high end pickup in and a dorky purple paint job. I’ve played 3000 dollar guitars (not cause of vintage, just absolute high end shit) and maybe those come through a bit bette in the mix but I couldn’t make anything go like that off brand frankenaxe.
If you want a real nice electric, build it much like an LED rig. Then get an old wizardly type to do the kneck work after explaining the feel you’d like. Every single guitar plays different regardless of brand or model
merry xmas brothers

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Have seen a few of her vids. She is crazy talented. I use to play drums in high school/college bands. But was never that good. And tool is just a sick band. 90's music was the best imo.

Have you heard of parkway drive? They are an aussie hard rock/metal band making waves all over the world currently. Might be worth a look of you're Into heavier stuff.

One of my faves of their earlier stuff. Several heavy riffs and drops in this one. As most bands they've got a bit more mellow as their albums have come along. But still a kick ass band.

Don’t let anyone give you shit for liking what you like friend. I was in a band like this for a time.. ran around screaming like a loon. I was very angry and expressing myself. Some folks will never get it

I love this drummer. He’s a funky beast

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Anyone headed to summer camp at the end of may? No moe. Down so summer camp was the next best thing for me at least.

This even relevant on this page?

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Broke musician pawning shit for drug money.. sounds like someone I know lol. I feel ya bro. Lost plenty of nice instruments cause of addiction. Girls too 😆. Way she goes. Best guitar i ever owned was a cheap ass single pickup off brand garbage. A music teacher had done it up as an example to the students before I ended up with it. The neck work he did wasn’t for everyone. Was for me tho. With light strings you could just dance around. Played so well. The man rebuilt all the electric on it and put one high end pickup in and a dorky purple paint job. I’ve played 3000 dollar guitars (not cause of vintage, just absolute high end shit) and maybe those come through a bit bette in the mix but I couldn’t make anything go like that off brand frankenaxe.
If you want a real nice electric, build it much like an LED rig. Then get an old wizardly type to do the kneck work after explaining the feel you’d like. Every single guitar plays different regardless of brand or model
merry xmas brothers
I heard a story where Brian May from Queen built that guitar from a tree that got struck bt lightning or some shit. No idea about the truth to that story but his sound is uniquely warmer than most.

Bustenbeans

Guess I took it outta context "jam band" meaning finding people who play on here.not jam bands.summer camps just a music festival with lots of "jam band" playing.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Wires crossed. May built his guitar apparently though

Cool - did some checking - it was Robert Redford in "The Natural" I was thinking of. I thought that had been a dramatic portrayal of a particular real player - my bad.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Guess I took it outta context "jam band" meaning finding people who play on here.not jam bands.summer camps just a music festival with lots of "jam band" playing.
Oh I c. Ya we are toying with the idea of making some music remotely. Just a thread for anything music related really. That music fest sounds fun. I guess what your talking about is relevant! Noice! Haha do you play any instruments, busten?

Bustenbeans

Oh I c. Ya we are toying with the idea of making some music remotely. Just a thread for anything music related really. That music fest sounds fun. I guess what your talking about is relevant! Noice! Haha do you play any instruments, busten?
Naa man iv tried to play a few different instrument not my cup of tea.I just love listening to that bass and rhythm hit my soul hard af make life worth living whe. The music plays.guessing you play an instrument? I do fuck around with the bongos haha