My passion

GCG

Dinosaur
So the BH I was falling in love with, that I mentioned doesn't like overwatering, well I apparently have consistently overwatered her.
She never dropped or slowed but pot stays heavy and saturated feeling. Now upper fan leaves have a little chlorosis and veins are red. Lower fan leaves look perfect still.
Think I need to let her dry out and give a good feed with some beneficials to get her unlocked. Seems like an Iron issue to me.

Pics of girls at 28 days. And I'll pull a fan from top and bottom of BH and post pic of that issue.
0910190115_HDR.jpg0910190114.jpg0910190115b.jpg0910190115c.jpg0910190115a.jpg

GCG

Dinosaur
Fuck! I found boy parts on an Eagle Scout and I think I got it too late. Going be picking out fucking seeds....... 5 weeks in!! Second time in 2 years I've not caught a boy/girl and screwed myself. Seriously need readers in my grow space, my fucking old ass eyes failed me. Fuck, I hate this.

GCG

Dinosaur
Mad as I am right now I just want to chop them all and move on. Fuck!
Do I want do pick seeds out of my weed for 2 months or cull those fuckers and start the clock fresh with Wedding Pie.
It's all personal so no financial ding if I kill them. Well, other than I'll be at the dispensary paying for an ounce a week for a while. Dont have enough in reserve left, generally have it timed to keep me stocked harvest to harvest. This will throw a wrench into that.
Have to grow them out and deal with seeds, I guess. Fuck!
I'll post pics tomorrow night at end of week 5.
Side note, the BH unlocked after I got it to dry out and seems to be recovering. Was nitrogen not iron, or maybe a little of both but problem was soil and its better.
For whatever that's worth.

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Fuck! I found boy parts on an Eagle Scout and I think I got it too late. Going be picking out fucking seeds....... 5 weeks in!! Second time in 2 years I've not caught a boy/girl and screwed myself. Seriously need readers in my grow space, my fucking old ass eyes failed me. Fuck, I hate this.
I got a rectangular magnifying glass on amazon, lights up what you’re looking at.

GCG

Dinosaur
Removed the ES and isolated her maybe I can mitigate some of the damage to the others.
Too late, I know but makes me feel like I'm being proactive. Nothing to do now but wait and see how they turn out.
Started smoking weed in 1985 so maybe picking seeds out will make me nostalgic...

but probably not.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Removed the ES and isolated her maybe I can mitigate some of the damage to the others.
Too late, I know but makes me feel like I'm being proactive. Nothing to do now but wait and see how they turn out.
Started smoking weed in 1985 so maybe picking seeds out will make me nostalgic...

but probably not.
Sounds like their will be very minimal seeds it doesn’t sound like u had a lot of boy parts

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Ahh sorry. Full blown bunches of bananas? Or is it a he-she with just some singles poppin out?
Hopefully you caught it early enough to lessen the damage.
Just think of it as free seeds for a randomly tossed outdoor garden along the roadside. :D
Looking good, they are getting thicker and more trichome covered.
I bet it smells great.

GCG

Dinosaur
So big changes. Ive taken the girls to a separate area. They'll still finish and I'll provide updates on them but cleaned my space and moved the Wedding Pie and Texas Butter in.
Have 4 WP's and 4 TB (unsexed). Some are 3 weeks some are 4.
Took babies from the 3 of the WP's already. All look healthy but need to get them into bigger pots before I flip.
0917191336_HDR.jpg
Light looks purple, have the kind set to 100% blue - 75% red and 10% on the UV's.

Waxman420

The canopy in the pic is basically representative of my expected yield. Really thin out underneath.

Dubsteps are incredibly uniform, nice and open. Stretched to almost twice their size so far but seem to be slowing. Strong lateral branching really nice bud development for 2 weeks. Veg was as vigorous as anything I've grown. Smell in room too muddled to really differentiate right now.

Wedding Cake is similar in structure to Dubstep, just a little shorter and bustier. Bent branches down and tied off to base of stem allowing inside to flourish and it did. Nice table top.

Eagle Scouts are rhe lushest bushiest of the bunch, only ones I can discern smell. Both
lean Cookies, so I'm excited. Stayed shorter in Veg but caught up to Dubstiep and WC now.

The Bounty Hunters are beautiful, stretched the most but are showing great stacking potential. Really open plants, light penetration is no issue, could have left the lower section thicker in hindsight. Really like the morphology of this plant.

Topped all once but ALL have great lateral branching so they appear more manipulated than they are.

Cant tell you how excited I am for these genetics. Everything I've grown in the last 5 year's has been adequate for an old pot head like me and my less indulgent friends generally find it to be fire but I want something special again.

Worked a lot of miscellaneous cuts and random suspect seeds that could never be verified as what they were supposed to be.
Longing for my mid 90's G-13 cross or my Blueberry Ghost OG that I lost to 7 days of no power. Two of my all time favorite I've grown. Good to finally have access to fire seeds.

Will be updating weekly with pics unless something arises that's note worthy.

As always advice is always welcomed and much appreciated. Some of you folks throw down in the garden. Impressive
Did that mid 90s hp have a unique flavor u cant describe ??

GCG

Dinosaur
Wake up girls time to go outside
0918191903.jpg0920190757a.jpg
Such a shame they got seeded. Sunlight and a little extra dark are making these girls finish quicker. Be 6 weeks Tuesday may chop then at 7 just to be done.
Flipside I got the WP and TB repotted last night. Going to veg them a couple weeks I think.
3 WP's are big and growing fast, one is small and growing slow, all similar structure.
One TB is big rest are playing catch up. They are more squat and bushey, seem to be opening up now under bigger light.
Switched all my nutes back to New Millennium. Girls will love it, I know I do.