My latest stuff

Second open heart surgery guys. Just got home 2 days ago. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

I have a friend taking care of things right now. Basically saving my stuff before it dies. Needs to be pulled and trimmed and there is no way I can do any work at all right now. The mimosa and skunk are still in veg but look nice. They all came out pretty small, especially the mimosa. They need to go in flower asap but I need to clear the finished tents first. Going to make a few phone calls and see who can help clearing three 4 x 4 tents for some cheaper bud.

Hopefully I will be back in action in a few weeks. Cyas soon :geek:

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Second open heart surgery guys. Just got home 2 days ago. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

I have a friend taking care of things right now. Basically saving my stuff before it dies. Needs to be pulled and trimmed and there is no way I can do any work at all right now. The mimosa and skunk are still in veg but look nice. They all came out pretty small, especially the mimosa. They need to go in flower asap but I need to clear the finished tents first. Going to make a few phone calls and see who can help clearing three 4 x 4 tents for some cheaper bud.

Good morning @Hotwired. Glad you are back! I am wishing you a speedy recovery. God Bless You.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

Hope your recovery is short!
If I was close I'd be more than happy to help.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude

😲

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

sorry i did nit know the docs were going to work you over. i hope you heal fast, and soon do'nt be lifting heavy pots ,need you well ,vato!
I will be starting a 10 pack of fems Mimosa x Orange Punch from Barney's and a 10 pack of Skunk #1 regs from Dutch Passion next week.
i just started a couple of mimosa x grape ape , last male adud x( bodaga) bubble gum,last cross! they are just about ready for new shoes!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Hope you have a quick recovery!

Had to restart all of my tents. Bought a few things and used what I had in stock.

The in stock items are all growing now. I already chucked the boxes for these:

2 Gorilla Glue fems (freebies from NASC)
1 Cookies and Cream fem(freebie from NASC)
3 Lemon Skunk fem (DNA)
4 Skywalker Kush fems (Reserva Privada)
9 Lemon OG Haze (regs Ethos)

All of those are in 1 tent.

Theses are going in the other tents.DSCN1370.JPG

DSCN1371.JPG

DSCN1372.JPG

DSCN1373.JPG

DSCN1369.JPG

The Citradelic, Lemon Berry, 10th Planet and Crescendo have all been started. Just babies right now in veg. Got 5 each of those in one tent. Seeds went 20 for 20.

The Lilac Diesel, Mandarin Cookies, Grandpa's Stash, Planet of the Grapes, The Spice and Girl Crush are all popping. The Lilac and Granpa are already in rooters as of today. 10 of 10 each popped.

Hopefully find something nice out of all of these for a few keepers.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Had to restart all of my tents. Bought a few things and used what I had in stock.

The in stock items are all growing now. I already chucked the boxes for these:

2 Gorilla Glue fems (freebies from NASC)
1 Cookies and Cream fem(freebie from NASC)
3 Lemon Skunk fem (DNA)
4 Skywalker Kush fems (Reserva Privada)
9 Lemon OG Haze (regs Ethos)

All of those are in 1 tent.

Theses are going in the other tents.View attachment 129042

View attachment 129043

View attachment 129044

View attachment 129045

View attachment 129046

The Citradelic, Lemon Berry, 10th Planet and Crescendo have all been started. Just babies right now in veg. Got 5 each of those in one tent. Seeds went 20 for 20.

The Lilac Diesel, Mandarin Cookies, Grandpa's Stash, Planet of the Grapes, The Spice and Girl Crush are all popping. The Lilac and Granpa are already in rooters as of today. 10 of 10 each popped.

Hopefully find something nice out of all of these for a few keepers.
🤘

Babies. Growing leaves.
54 of 56 seeds popped. The last 2 still have a shot. I'm keeping everything short this time around. 4 cola plants only.

DSCN1376.JPG

These will be topped soon. Some of the Lemon OG/Haze already are.

2 Gorilla Glue on top. Cookie and Cream bottom left and Lemon Skunk on the right.

DSCN1377.JPG

4 Skywalker Kush

DSCN1378.JPG

6 Lemon OG/Haze. Some are short, some tall and lanky which were already topped.

DSCN1379.JPG

DSCN1380.JPG

Things moving fast here. Almost ready to transplant the first flower tent. Everything topped now.

First row is all Lemon OG/Haze
Second row from left to right is Lemon OG/Haze, two 10th Planet and 1 Crescendo
Third row from left to right is Lemon Skunk, Cookies and cream, and 2 Gorilla Glue
Back row all Skywalker Kush

DSCN1383.JPG

Flower tent #2 needs another week yet before topping.

Left row front to back is Lemon OG/Haze and 4 Crescendo
Left middle row is all Lemon Candy OG
Right middle row is all Citradelic Sunset
Right row 2 Lemon OG/Haze and three 10th Planet

DSCN1384.JPG

Future flower tent #3 getting going.

The 2 left rows are all Lilac Diesel
The 2 right rows are Grandpa's Stash

DSCN1385.JPG

Future 4th and 5th flower tents.

Girl Crush and The Spice in the trays on the right
Mandarin Cookies and Planet of the Grapes on the left