Jedi's Junkyard

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I just remembered that this is incorrect. I did pop a single Bodega Bubblegum x Nigerian Sunshine looking for the fat leaf. I culled it because it was a male. I'm sure there is a pic or two somewhere in this thread.
I grew a few Nigerian crosses once.. way back in the day.. now let’s do a smoke report on one! 🐲🐉🌳🥦🧪📗💚 this is bb#10 x NS (4). We are bumping it up in smoke report line cause she’s sexiest.. the pretty girls always get to the front of the lines at the club.. those bitches

All of these plants vary between leaning more Nigerian and sandalwoodsy to more sweet and gummy. The gummy learners are more grabby and sexy but the calming Nigerian effects are what really stand out as far as the buzz goes. So either way you got good ass weed mang. Not one of 5 lacks potency. All rank one hit wonder types. (But might as well take 2 anyways 😆)30ADFDB7-DDE7-40DB-84C7-3246BA997058.jpeg
Smoked a pinner. Nice ash.
nice dense hoots. Fairly smooth (not even cured yet just dried)
Reminds me of the best bubba kush I ever smoked back in 2013 but even better of a gum note.
With a cure it will be in top 3 best weed I’ve ever dun shmoked for sure. Right up there with the blueberry I found in B.C. from an old lady in 2012. (It was literally blue and every nug was the identical in the ounce and perfectly manicured.. I hope that ol Gal is still rockin.)

SSGrower

Average Grower
Got 3 of each wet. @SCJedi what differences between ns1 and ns2 were you hoping to pass through/emphasize or surpress?

These will run 12/12 from seed "under" 2 growlight austrailia high light boards, supplimented with red and uv monocobs (currently only uva, waiting on uvb/uvc strip from cutter), and some cree cobs. Vert style.

SCJedi

Synergist
A lot of my crosses are made with two very different plant morphologies for a reason. It is so that I can see the leaners clearly and recognize those in the middle and how the parents compliment one another, or don't.

The NS1 and NS2 are close to being similar in growth patterns. The NS2 is a colored pheno that puts off cool fuschia colored calyx, moreso with cooler temps . I am unsure if that is the Blue Moon Rocks or the Nigerian. The NS1 is a green phenotype (even when cool) that carries a bit more of a lifted sativa high that I'd like to see carry over.

You'll know if you get any Granny Skunk as the smells on those are pine and eucalyptus.

What I would really like to see is what the blend looks like. The Granny Skunk can get a little dense in growth. I'd like to see the NS open that up and produce bigger plants that need less thinning.

SCJedi

Synergist
Is anyone interested in some of the 88g13hp seeds I just made? 10 males on 9 females. I want to save some for another re-population down the road but this is really about 1000 seeds give or take.

I'm happy to pass some around for free. If you make seeds then just do the same. I think that is what NDNGuy requested. No filial sales but only sales of its crosses. I tossed my males and only kept a couple of females to run indoors. Happy to post pics of any part of the orgy.

IMG_20200110_105709 - Copy.jpg

SCJedi

Synergist
Grapes 13 X hashplant ? Can you save me a pack? Im loaded up but if its grapes 13 I would sure give a go.

I a bit goofy for the grapes.. Just save the postage i am sure you will have something else bodegailicious.
No, G-13, well, as in G-13. ;)

Definitely nothing close to grapes in this. Hash, coffee, tootsie roll.

I am gonna puck it all up. I'm not sure why I wasn't sending them out with the last half dozen requests this past week.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
No, G-13, well, as in G-13. ;)

Definitely nothing close to grapes in this. Hash, coffee, tootsie roll.

I was gonna say too bad they weren’t ready when you sent the other ones.

I am gonna puck it all up. I'm not sure why I wasn't sending them out with the last half dozen requests this past week.

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Is anyone interested in some of the 88g13hp seeds I just made? 10 males on 9 females. I want to save some for another re-population down the road but this is really about 1000 seeds give or take.

I'm happy to pass some around for free. If you make seeds then just do the same. I think that is what NDNGuy requested. No filial sales but only sales of its crosses. I tossed my males and only kept a couple of females to run indoors. Happy to post pics of any part of the orgy.

View attachment 41102
Any burnt rubber smell from the females?