Jedi's Junkyard

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Well, today I am finally getting around to cleaning the Blackwater. I know that it micropropagates in 0.5 micromoles of TDZ but this is an experiment to see if it works in 0.5 micromoles of meta-topolin.

I also used samples from two different plants, one indoors and one outdoors. You can clearly see the difference. There are ten samples and all I need is one to make it.

View attachment 36976View attachment 36977View attachment 36979View attachment 36981
What kit did you buy?
I was looking into Tissue Culture. Simply amazing.
Oh, I seen the "rafters". Haha!

SCJedi

Synergist
I done an experiment last year. I took H's WC cut and bred it with a male of mine. I dropped fresh seeds right off the plant into my growing medium. Took 5 to 7 days to break ground. I proved that it can be done without drying the seed for a period of time. Growing the offspring today.
I know it can be done but seeds go through a process after falling off a plant that helps them in the future. Believe it or not, most seeds are made to endure a freeze. I used to have a really hard time getting beet seeds to grow in my climate. My great aunt said, "Just put them in the freezer for a few days". I did that and every single seed germinated.

His seeds germinated he just said they were a bunch of mutants. It may also just be a bad genetic match.

SCJedi

Synergist
What kit did you buy?
I was looking into Tissue Culture. Simply amazing.
Oh, I seen the "rafters". Haha!
Early on I bought parts of one of the Microclone kits. One of the kits had been returned to a local hydro store and I just bought the pieces that I wanted. The dude may still sell individual parts on e3ay under the sername bayhydro707.

The current tubes are from stuff that I bought and put together from online retailers and Alibaba. I am hoping to have pre-made kits for sale soon.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
72 hours after these Bodega Bubblegum F2’s hit the wet paper towels, 70% of them are germinated.

View attachment 35756
So get this! 7 of the germinated seeds are now above ground and going good.

The three seeds that didn’t germinate, I applied pressure to them until the shells split open and I left them in the wet paper towels.

One of them actually began growing a tail! This is it today, 11 days after getting wet.

E6657A64-765E-4277-9692-A9974AE73F01.jpeg

That makes 80% germination, with a little human intervention. If this one gets above ground, it will be known as “BB #8”.

Here’s the other seven today:

7A379817-322B-4D88-99E2-498C3C0A1FF0.jpeg

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
So the granny skunk crossed with a mystery man are really starting to hit their stride. I'm seeing root clusters through the drainage holes with all of them being a beautiful white. A couple have slight waves in their first set of true leaves and it is interesting in that some of those leaves measure an inch and a half.

Attachments

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Merry Christmas all!
8816D4D2-9AED-4DBE-BD89-2AC868B0EB0B.jpeg
after the strings were cut
B6552AA6-14F6-4107-8E8D-C3BAF997E0D5.jpeg
7DF3B5A1-1AB8-4751-8454-5ED98D405EE5.jpeg
07FCCEB9-28A0-45E7-9327-4057313E5DA7.jpeg
196D5D73-EB47-4F6A-8F81-93E123A92196.jpeg
E9263F6E-E4DA-4026-90F4-185594A469BE.jpeg

last bodega x Nigerian left. Lots of branches have slumped lower than we can see here. I’ve underfed it unfortunately but such is life. Running it at 4-500 ppm till chop. Already been leached/flushed plenty.
19715228-46BF-47C9-994B-0A4AE4468506.jpeg
0AF4072E-384C-42CD-8163-CCFADD84B1BF.jpeg
looks Nightmare before Christmas style. That one haggard leaf that’s been sucked of life for the benefit of the flowers. Bad ass

last bodega Nigerian lookin good
5779E753-D193-47C9-BE28-53BE669156E3.jpeg
Blackwater update tomorrow

Last edited:

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
So the 6 at the top of the 1st photo are the granny skunk crosses. The other is a different breeder. The 2nd and 3rd photos are of the largest and smallest of the bunch. They seem to be tending to very fat little leaves and are nicely green and lush. They are thriving at the moment. About to upgrade them in a week or so to a bit larger homes and some stronger LEDs. Running a steady 75 at 45% RH.

Attachments

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Blackwater x Nigerian Sunshine update.
5D8C1AA3-E69E-4CCD-ADF8-775C0DF1837D.jpeg
They are a week or so apart timing wise. Went into bloom tent recently. Not too much stretch going on.
29239704-5976-4FE2-8D8D-68D0D9D928FA.jpeg
99F66807-690B-4359-9FB3-D7186CEA46AE.jpeg

Looks like my fave male. Might stick him in a window but I could do without any males atm if I’m being real 😂
CBD4E313-11F4-4C7C-A867-03823B96045C.jpeg

Sorry about the low plant count. I popped up 8 and killed a runt and definitely lost on the gender lottery. Way she goes. Shouldn’t have been so cocky not germinating more

SCJedi

Synergist
I am unsure if I ever posted indoor pics of the Cherry Vanilla Skunk I was growing from Dynasty in Oregon. This was a very limited release that family grabbed out of a dispo in Bend.

This cross is Forum Cut GSC x Ms. Universe and is the first cookies-anything that I have intentionally grown for many years. This plant has really weird terpenes that I am sure must be borrowed from the dad. The plant itself looks nothing like the forum cut. The smells are light creamy cherry or cherry 7up. The taste is light cherry and what I presume to be sesquiterpenes since it carries down a J for a bit.

It is also not an easy plant to grow. The one outdoors this year was horribly stressed the whole time and indoors was never a uniform green color.

CVSK1 - Copy.jpgCVSK2 - Copy.jpgCVSK_Indoors - Copy.jpg

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
@SCJedi Question got you. On those granny skunk crosses, do you think they could have been cross pollinated by different males on the same females? I know they are still very young but with almost identical conditions some of them seem to have different genetic traits. At least in growth, leaf patterns and shapes, and stem color. Maybe they are all unique little angels. And any idea what the crosses could be?

SCJedi

Synergist
@SCJedi Question got you. On those granny skunk crosses, do you think they could have been cross pollinated by different males on the same females? I know they are still very young but with almost identical conditions some of them seem to have different genetic traits. At least in growth, leaf patterns and shapes, and stem color. Maybe they are all unique little angels. And any idea what the crosses could be?
Ah, the mystery box contains mysteries. Anything is possible in the mystery box.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Good Lord. What plant is that?
Bodega bubblegum x Nigerian sunshine (4) I screwed up and underfed it for quite a while so not a crazy good yield but smells crazy gummy and looks cool.
Funny thing.. I pollinated a couple low, unproductive bud sites with the bb x ns stud. I see only a couple seeds but it’s a bonus 👍
So ya.. far as testing goes.. you can find this kinda thing popping a few beans from the Jedi. Ffs man it’s cartoonish. No editing whatsoever btw. Just snapped a pic and cropped it

SCJedi

Synergist
Bodega bubblegum x Nigerian sunshine (4) I screwed up and underfed it for quite a while so not a crazy good yield but smells crazy gummy and looks cool.
Funny thing.. I pollinated a couple low, unproductive bud sites with the bb x ns stud. I see only a couple seeds but it’s a bonus 👍
So ya.. far as testing goes.. you can find this kinda thing popping a few beans from the Jedi. Ffs man it’s cartoonish. No editing whatsoever btw. Just snapped a pic and cropped it
For realsies? Why is it so friggin purple?!