It's Alive!! Lemon Tree clones

So I get this clone from this guy. A real cheapo this guy is cause he sends a freaking tree. Such a meanie ;)

So a dumbass like me takes all these clones and chops them up into even smaller clones. Then I went on to root them. These sons of bitches had roots popping in 7 days. I let them go another week and the stronger ones filled in fast while the weaker ones took some time. I decided to pop them into the pro mix and gave them a 700 ppm feed. This is what they look like today, 7 days after the feed. Total time since I opened the mail has been 19 days.

This was the bottom half of a smaller branch off the main clone. You could hardly see the bud there at first. I had to use a scope to see that it was actually alive. Now look at it :alien:

lemontree 004.JPG

This was the top half of the same branch as above

lemontree 006.JPG

This was the bottom half of another small branch. Look how fat it is already. Was a nub 4 days ago.

lemontree 005.JPG

and this was the top half of that same branch

lemontree 002.JPG

This is the mother that those branches came from. She was unrooted as well and sprouted roots in 7 days. Her roots were the HUGE white ones that you know are gonna drink up a lot of water quickly.

lemontree 003.JPG

The top growth on all of them has happened in the last few days. They really established themselves quickly. Even the bottom half clones lived and they hardly had any roots. I was kind of shocked and pleased at the same time.

They all look like they will bush out a bit and I love that. Not much topping gonna happen here folks.

Very healthy and vigorous plants. I can see why she's a staple in this mans garden. Thank you for making this happen. You know who you are and how much I appreciate it :giggle:

Because of you I am purchasing 2 more 4 x 4 tents and using them for this plant only. (perpetually running)
I will now have the most lemony tent in the world. Fuck all other lemons ever made. Fuck my creamy nutsack. Fuck it all!!! These 5 little darlings are going to conquer the world!! People will be at my door drooling like cats smelling catnip!! Girls will strip naked and tie me to my bed forcing me to have sex0r for hours on end!! Men will be begging for me to tie them to my bed to have my way with them!! The world will be in complete turmoil!!!

Wait, all this shit is already happening. Please carry on. Nothing to see here :whistle::whistle::giggle:

Glad I got that all out. I'm very excited about these. I will wait about a month and then take about 20 clones or so. I think these things will take off even under these HO T5's. That tiny bud proves it. Nothing to what you see in 3 days. Lots of new growth on the tops. I figure I'll get a full harvest every 2 months. Not sure what the yield will be like until I see some buds.

I'll take some pics every week to update but the real deal with be in a few months when they flower. I figure I'll have 8 week flower pics in 4 months or so. Can't wait :alien:

My one week update. Plants are looking healthy. Every node grows out into a nice branch without topping. This plant should do very well with 4 tops or 8 tops. Way more if using a huge pot.

The 2 nubs are now regular looking baby plants.

lemontree 004.JPG

lemontree 005.JPG

The 2 tops are vastly improved in just 7 days.

lemontree 002.JPG

lemontree 003.JPG

The big girl is packing it on with branches growing huge without topping.

lemontree 001.JPG

3 more weeks and I will take a buttload of clones. This plant will have a tent all to itself in a few months once the clones root and veg.

See you in a week :alien::giggle:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
My one week update. Plants are looking healthy. Every node grows out into a nice branch without topping. This plant should do very well with 4 tops or 8 tops. Way more if using a huge pot.

The 2 nubs are now regular looking baby plants.

View attachment 62486

View attachment 62487

The 2 tops are vastly improved in just 7 days.

View attachment 62488

View attachment 62489

The big girl is packing it on with branches growing huge without topping.

View attachment 62491

3 more weeks and I will take a buttload of clones. This plant will have a tent all to itself in a few months once the clones root and veg.

See you in a week :alien::giggle:
So jelly, can't wait to see how she yeilds

So jelly, can't wait to see how she yeilds
Thanks man. You see how fat the stems get? I don't usually see that when cloning a thin tiny stick. The branches are usually thin and tiny from a tiny stem. But the sonsabitches get fat! I can definitely see this plant being kept as a mom because she branches very well. I can't wait to top the big one and see how she does. She has over 8 branches now. Might be a good time soon :alien: