I don't like small buds.

Hi, everyone i saw a lot of videos and pictures of big plants but after 5years of doing reserch and growing by my own, i decide that i don't like small buds.
What i will like to make is "Perfect Grow", what i mean is that i want to build a RDWC system same like a Heisen, becouse i see that this type of grow system is in my opinion the best i ever saw, but also i was waching videos of the designer of that system and i saw that those plants are healthy, big and doing fine.
But i want HUGE Plants, Topping,Mainlining and other training to lowerize amount of energy that plant spend to strech, i want plant to become most effective i want 2 pound from each plant at least.

Good working RDWC system, good water with a lot of nutrients, high effective Led Light and walls of grow room covered with diamond type Mylar, high effective air ventilation and circulation in room also Co2 distribution, dehumidifier's and humidifier's and all other stuff that just maximalize possible yield.

I want to make a project of this type of room with people on this forum.

About me, i am 20 yo man from Europe, i am hobbyst of that, also i'm not that good in english language,I am asking for your understanding. At now i have small indoor grow room with top feed system and i am 1 week before bloom.

I want co collect all knowlage of best environment possible in growing this god plant.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Hi, everyone i saw a lot of videos and pictures of big plants but after 5years of doing reserch and growing by my own, i decide that i don't like small buds.
What i will like to make is "Perfect Grow", what i mean is that i want to build a RDWC system same like a Heisen, becouse i see that this type of grow system is in my opinion the best i ever saw, but also i was waching videos of the designer of that system and i saw that those plants are healthy, big and doing fine.
But i want HUGE Plants, Topping,Mainlining and other training to lowerize amount of energy that plant spend to strech, i want plant to become most effective i want 2 pound from each plant at least.

Good working RDWC system, good water with a lot of nutrients, high effective Led Light and walls of grow room covered with diamond type Mylar, high effective air ventilation and circulation in room also Co2 distribution, dehumidifier's and humidifier's and all other stuff that just maximalize possible yield.

I want to make a project of this type of room with people on this forum.

About me, i am 20 yo man from Europe, i am hobbyst of that, also i'm not that good in english language,I am asking for your understanding. At now i have small indoor grow room with top feed system and i am 1 week before bloom.

I want co collect all knowlage of best environment possible in growing this god plant.
You gonna need alot of patience and deep pockets for the whole setup, sealed room for co2, ductless ac , bucket systems and parts, alot of water, did I mention patience?

You gonna need alot of patience and deep pockets for the whole setup, sealed room for co2, ductless ac , bucket systems and parts, alot of water, did I mention patience?
Well i am ready for that investment, i would like to have 12 plants i RDWC system same like you have build, and also i have some parts like buckets, 2 led lights, some mylar, 2 water pomp's, turbine and a lot of
fucking willing.
At now i am trying to make a list of thing i need

D

Deleted member 60

Everything will need to be massively overdone. What size of space do you have to work with?

30 years of growin here...never hit the 2 lbs per plant indoors mark. Those are HUGE plants.

What's yer current garden look like? Are you approaching this scale of growing at present or is this just wishful thinking/a far off plan?? to go this big you have to have some experience. It's the one thing you can't buy.

Pics? Show us what ya got goin on right now and folks can help you tweek it to an end.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
I totally agree. I dont care how much money you throw into it, you can buy the best of everything and still not be able to come anywhere near them numbers. You are going to need a very big room to do that indoors. It is possible but very hard. It would be a lot easier outdoors where you can let the plants get big enough. Your in the right place and with a bunch of good people who will help you.

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
Not to threadjack but where's the sweet spot? If you ignore the scale of the grow room, and just look at time required for a 2lb plant to veg and flower, does it make more sense to go with smaller plants, veg for 1 month or 6 weeks, then flip to flower? Would something like this allow you to get an extra harvest and get more yield?

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
just look at time required for a 2lb plant to veg and flower, does it make more sense to go with smaller plants, veg for 1 month or 6 weeks, then flip to flower? Would something like this allow you to get an extra harvest and get more yield?
Yes, far more productive to do more plant with shorter veg than try and grow a 2lb plant.
But the OP has set himself some goals at least.. 😃

Yes, far more productive to do more plant with shorter veg than try and grow a 2lb plant.
But the OP has set himself some goals at least.. 😃
Well, i am serching all the time for now, and i think that might be almost impossible to make in 4 months,
but i would like to have the most from that and i decided to change my goal a little, so lets try to get the most of plant indoor to make biggest yield in this type of room.

At now like i said before, im writing a list of things that need to be done, so:
-Room will be 4mx6m and high 2m, for that i calculated things and i found most parts of vent system.(I have listed that and have selected best ones for that )

- I am searching for some environment controller's, becouse i would like to have one so a little bit of my
"things to do" will be smaller (If you have some sugestions write that below)

-Well becouse of that those plantiz must be fucking Pitbulls on drugs, im serching for nutrients that will be the best for that, and i also want yours help with that. becouse you might know more than me about the best ones.

-I have high effective led light also listed, with all accesories that are needed.

-RDWC, buckets,pipes,pumps,air pump's, air stones, wires and tubes for air,reservoir ,water tank(These are things i will serch for later)

For now im doing deeeeep reserch of the best equipment i need. yeah almost like doing a list of vagetables, drinks, sweets and other when you are going to little shop'out

i will add more later, becouse i gotta go

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
First off . I never said welcome to the forum.. So Welcome!!:cool:

As far as RDWC goes I am not the man to answer those questions.

Nutrients wise, not much difference from one brand to another except marketing, fancy labels and price tags. You can get outstanding results with a two part nutrient and pk booster at the right time. But don't let that stop you trying different things.
Personally I think simplicity is the key to success.

Lighting, I can point you to some good lights or help to some degree in designing your own if you wanted to do it cheaper without sacrificing output. Or if you have an idea of what you plan on using I can maybe give you some feedback on those.

Lots of folks on here with a wealth of knowledge between us all so im sure we will all chip in where we can.

From my perspective though there is only two reasons to want to grow 2lb plants indoors.
1, you have a plant count to stick to (you don't I assume because your European)
2, Bragging rights.

Otherwise there are simpler , quicker and more cost effective ways to grow large amounts of weed.

It sounds like you have a great area to work with and the will to learn and improve your skills as a grower and that's the ideal place to start from.

Take it easy European brother!

I like big buds
Well, I like big BUTTS and i cannot lie, shit i mean BUD's.
I am searching for best nutrients availiable, not the expensiviest ones. What am i expecting from nutrient's:
- Not overpriced
- Options to add boosters to incrase grow,roots and flowers,
- Genneral Hydroponics is good line but i am not that much in those, maybe can someone explain all products they have? I have problems with finding some of listed in feed chart, like Rapidstart,Liquid Kool Bloom and couple others, what are everone of those "addon's" actually do? I know that this might be explained in web but like i said i am not that smooth in searching becouse of not enough english words knowlage.
If any one like this boye will known some thing more about that i'll be really thankful.

- I will be building a "room" soon, at now i m making a complete project for this, i can say that 70% of planning this construct is done.

so peace, hv a nice dayy