**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The Purple Primate....I was poking around in the bloom room and a bud went up my nose so i had to smell it. I was just doing stem rubs until that happened.
It smells like lemons. Not like a lemon on a tree and not like pledge. But a kind of lemony floral smell similar to the aroma of Ace Malawi x Panama for some reason. It is a different kind of lemon.
This PP is just starting to smell lemony.
I think people should take advantage of this limited bonus pack. :)

DSCF3372.JPG

Attachments

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
The Purple Primate....I was poking around in the bloom room and a bud went up my nose so i had to smell it. I was just doing stem rubs until that happened.
It smells like lemons. Not like a lemon on a tree and not like pledge. But a kind of lemony floral smell similar to the aroma of Ace Malawi x Panama for some reason. It is a different kind of lemon.
This PP is just starting to smell lemony.
I think people should take advantage of this limited bonus pack. :)

View attachment 27427
Bushy lil gal. She looks very happy!
Though I've never grown the Malawi x Panama, I know exactly what you are talking about in the comparison to "lemony/floral". Thats pretty much how I'd describe the flowers on the Plemon. Shes had a lot of influence on everything shes touched so far.
BTW-
This is the first flower report I've had for the Purple Primates. 👏👏
giphy.gif

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
A few close ups-

Orange Julius (tall pheno)
Probably 60+ days with this girl.
Looking more like the Mothers Milk every day.
Orange Julius tall.png

Orange Julius (short pheno)
She'll probably be gettin tops havested within the next 7 days.
Shes a quick finisher just like the Mimosa at less than 8 wks.
orange Julius shorty.png

Monkey Juice Likely to hit 9 wks with this one.
Thats always been my number with the GG#4.
Monkey Juice 1.png

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
There's never enough room in the growing areas to do all that we want.. Me,,, I've been downsizing...

BTW I do have acouple of the Purple Primates growing in the veg tent... She started out with purplish color in the main stem and petioles..,, which could just be from the cooler temps of the garage right now...........

But they're off to the rodeo....... I'm not going to let them get too big before flipping them..

GL and Keepem Green