Hello everyone welcome me....

angel4us

Super Active Member
Welcome banks ! Lots of people here will help ..... just have to say I seen a guy on here who grows mad shot was saying he was going to give his veg recipe but not his flower recipe ??????
That’s like a surgeon coming down with some new heart saving operation technique and only telling you how to start surgery but not finish it ??????
I personally don’t smoke /partake in the cannabis now because of job but am here to learn how to make the best medicine / oil for patients who are battling cancer....
So all I can do is take what info is given .... if someone wants to hold back their knowledge they worked years to gain so be it .... karma will catch up to them - me personally can’t see it - what are they afraid someone is going to outgrow them ????
Had a brother-in-law law that was awesome cook but wouldn’t give out info on how he made it ??? I kicked him out of Christmas diner one year told him to come back with a recipe ..... never seen him again ! Lol

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Welcome banks ! Lots of people here will help ..... just have to say I seen a guy on here who grows mad shot was saying he was going to give his veg recipe but not his flower recipe ??????
That’s like a surgeon coming down with some new heart saving operation technique and only telling you how to start surgery but not finish it ??????
I personally don’t smoke /partake in the cannabis now because of job but am here to learn how to make the best medicine / oil for patients who are battling cancer....
So all I can do is take what info is given .... if someone wants to hold back their knowledge they worked years to gain so be it .... karma will catch up to them - me personally can’t see it - what are they afraid someone is going to outgrow them ????
Had a brother-in-law law that was awesome cook but wouldn’t give out info on how he made it ??? I kicked him out of Christmas diner one year told him to come back with a recipe ..... never seen him again ! Lol
I tell people exactly what I use, why not. Hope it works for em

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
greetings and hope to see ya around :)

people on here are cool and everyone loves to trade off their information and tips. I think you’ll like it <3