Greenpoint Seeds

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
In my greenhouse supposed to be nothing but fems. Usually end of July first of August plants start to sex. Well somehow a male was in the purple Larry.
Makes ya wonder what else is mixed in with them lol. Doesn't matter to me if it's still all fems but really don't like watering a male plant for a couple months for no reason.

View attachment 129770View attachment 129771View attachment 129772View attachment 129773
Always ,got me cutin a male after feeding the thing!

23 days from wet now for my 2 Grape Jelly (FL, BR) 1 Bison Breath (BL) & 1 Hiesen Mystery (FR) and I already know what he/she is as it has lemon all over it. LOUD LEMON just like the L3 pheno of Lemon Frosting I previously grew. That means Lemon Tree & The only Stardawg cross with that in it(I think)is Dawg Lemons. If that plant turns out to be a male I'm going to hit a Super Lemon Haze and Hiesen Dotz female with it. if Dawg Lemon turns out to be a female then I got Bison Breath on back up. Pretty excited about this potential chuck.
Grape Jelly(FL,BR) Heisen Mystery(FR) Bison Breath(BL) 23DFW s.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
June 12th of this year.
Yeah man it's been an issue with having female preflowers getting pollinated because I have 1 flower room. I originally built my set up to not carry any males whatsoever. I have been working since Monday building a wall to separate the flower room into 2 sections to permanently fix the problem. The male is in another building now and won't be brought in to flower until it's time.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah man it's been an issue with having female preflowers getting pollinated because I have 1 flower room. I originally built my set up to not carry any males whatsoever. I have been working since Monday building a wall to separate the flower room into 2 sections to permanently fix the problem. The male is in another building now and won't be brought in to flower until it's time.
I didn't think you was doing any more of the fems or regs any more just the autos?

I do know I like the animal cookie crosses that ive grown out so far.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I didn't think you was doing any more of the fems or regs any more just the autos?

I do know I like the animal cookie crosses that ive grown out so far.
I've been doing everything except the g13 and screaming cookies . I'm doing all the AC and punch stuff including the regs. Yeah I've had a pretty full plate the past couple years.
I'm going back to some original stuff I made in the beginning using the same clones I already have. Once I get caught up or fired whichever comes first.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

I do know I like the

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I've been doing everything except the g13 and screaming cookies . I'm doing all the AC and punch stuff including the regs. Yeah I've had a pretty full plate the past couple years.
I'm going back to some original stuff I made in the beginning using the same clones I already have. Once I get caught up or fired whichever comes first.
Lol
Is it that backed up for ya? I know being by yourself is a huge chore and a small problem can lead into big problems quick and destroy a whole grow op. I've had those in the past.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Man, you've put in the years of work and have the reputation to create your own line and I think you would be successful at it.
Have you thought about creating your own seed company instead of making seed for someone else?
I don't know how all this business stuff works.
But you should do what makes you feel good at the end of the day.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Man, you've put in the years of work and have the reputation to create your own line and I think you would be successful at it.
Have you thought about creating your own seed company instead of making seed for someone else?
I don't know how all this business stuff works.
But you should do what makes you feel good at the end of the day.
Yeah I often feel like being comfortable has set me back from my ultimate goals. I've got some other side projects going but growing has truly always been my passion. I've recently been going through a bunch of shit in my head reflecting on when did I lose interest and how lately I've gotten back into it with new stuff. It's what I need to keep me motivated and excited about what I'm doing. That's real

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I didn't want to start a thread for this,
but,
during times of extreme heat(90's), what can you do to lessen the stress?
Container grows can be put in the shade and cover the containers to cool the roots.
Should you trim fan leaves or will that very act cause more stress? Will the plant use less water?
What's that real smart girl Gu hired think about it?
Some pointers from her would be much appreciated.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I didn't want to start a thread for this,
but,
during times of extreme heat(90's), what can you do to lessen the stress?
Container grows can be put in the shade and cover the containers to cool the roots.
Should you trim fan leaves or will that very act cause more stress? Will the plant use less water?
What's that real smart girl Gu hired think about it?
Some pointers from her would be much appreciated.
How about an automated system ?