Friends Chat!

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Yeah, I was into planes too. The biggest one I owned had an 80 inch wingspan and a 26cc gas engine. It was a beast and so much fun to fly. I still own these 3 helicopters.
View attachment 68206

Here's what one looks like under the hood.
View attachment 68207
I remember growing up I used to watch my older brother and hits mates at the model flying club build scale model Spitfires , DC10s , Japanese Zeros you name it they built most of them. Took em months to glue and paint the kits and fit up the cables , rods and servos . Awesome to watch them slowly being ready to take flight . I lost count how many I watched get shattered into tiny pieces on the maiden flight . As your probably aware , if you fly models at some stage your going to plummet .

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I Love my fishing . It’s a great way to escape the hustle and bustle of life and traffic . I work on the water as a seafarer and my mates quite often say don’t you get enough of the ocean. You come home and you still wanna be on the water. It’s where I feel at home I guess . A great place to chill . That and the garden to plant a few things . A bit of a sports tragic as well although this year my football team is rock bottom and hasn’t won a game after round 12 so I can see a lot more fishing coming up . Love our dog as well . He brings a lot of joy to our lives .

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I Love my fishing . It’s a great way to escape the hustle and bustle of life and traffic . I work on the water as a seafarer and my mates quite often say don’t you get enough of the ocean. You come home and you still wanna be on the water. It’s where I feel at home I guess . A great place to chill . That and the garden to plant a few things . A bit of a sports tragic as well although this year my football team is rock bottom and hasn’t won a game after round 12 so I can see a lot more fishing coming up . Love our dog as well . He brings a lot of joy to our lives .
God I don't know what I'd do without my dog