For the Love of Mary πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ Official Sinsemilla Class.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I would quake at all that shake but....

I have genetics and science and that shit rules all day long EVERY DAY YO

Holy shit GMO cake....That shit makes me all angry and ready to revolt against the man...and the funk is kind of space gorilla with a hint of nasty. Maybe i want to keep it in herb and pick out seeds.....she is like that.

Frankenstrain for SURE...But I digress.....stoners sheesh

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Now thats the mojo you gots to bring....did you BA RING IT !

Dont get inspring me to make you fail....OMG you did it ...I feel the twitch in my mind of something GREATER and BIGGER than that MU HA HA HA!!!!

Thanks for the poke....I was almost content with complacency....No I will RELISH IN MY VICTORY !!!!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
@Uncle Romulus each fem equal two regs. So two fems and two regs isn't good math. If I can't have .5 liters of air you can't get two regs. πŸ™ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Here ill explain it to you like yer 7.
.5 fem equals one reg. Half of 6 is 3 and half of 3 is 1.5... So 3 regs and 1.5 fem is half and half. Adding the extra .5 fem I take away 1 reg... "good math"? There is only math ;)

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I looked at it as 1 fem equal 2 regs. So 3 fems equals 6 regs. 1:2 ratio. I have no words to help here. Im too high and like you too much to be a dick. Just reread what you wrote and think logically. Noone ever has germed half a seed. So due to that impossibility we use a 1:2 ratio since fraction can't apply. 2nd grade math, lol. You're making me feel real good today @Uncle Romulus thanks.😜πŸ€ͺ🀣

Last edited:

Big Perm

Budtender
I looked at it as 1 fem equal 2 regs. So 3 fems equals 6 regs. 1:2 ratio. I have no words to help here. Im too high and like you too much to be a dick. Just reread what you wrote and think logically. Noone ever has germed half a seed. So due to that impossibility we use a 1:2 ratio since fraction can't apply. 2nd grade math, lol. You're making me feel real good today @Uncle Romulus thanks.😜πŸ€ͺ🀣
You clone it before you sex it to get the ratio, duh.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Yes I goggled it and apparently you can't grow half a plant believe it or not.. But .5-1 is in fact 1-2 ratio. Are you stoned and drunk perhaps :LOL: I do love you but do hate when people are correcting you but they are actually completely wrong. Pet peeve I guess. Now if we aren't game for me to do half of each fem and reg thats another story.. But calling out math that isn't wrong.. Priceless.. Sorry if I've ruined the whole making you feel good thing but your just wrong straight up friend. If I'm wanting to grow two fems (literally never planted a fem bean before) to avoid growing the half plant, i must remove 1 whole reg from the comp.. Its pretty simple.. Just cause you cant use .5 L extra pot space dont mean you gotta fabricate injustices

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yes I goggled it and apparently you can't grow half a plant believe it or not.. But .5-1 is in fact 1-2 ratio. Are you stoned and drunk perhaps :LOL: I do love you but do hate when people are correcting you but they are actually completely wrong. Pet peeve I guess. Now if we aren't game for me to do half of each fem and reg thats another story.. But calling out math that isn't wrong.. Priceless.. Sorry if I've ruined the whole making you feel good thing but your just wrong straight up friend. If I'm wanting to grow two fems (literally never planted a fem bean before) to avoid growing the half plant, i must remove 1 whole reg from the comp.. Its pretty simple.. Just cause you cant use .5 L extra pot space dont mean you gotta fabricate injustices
cheers.
giphy (62).gif

Last edited: