Fiete says hello to all of you

Fiete

Good evening, i am Fiete, and I love Growing everything specially "Cannabis" i Grow my first Cannabis Plant at Home at the age of 14 i belive ore litte bit younger. I was so Hyped up from the growing i belive at this time i never smoked weed but that stuff growing was a adventure and i want to do it maybe it is in my DNA! My first Plants never Grow big maybe few cm the seeds coming from bird feeding hemp seeds xD but I make my first expirence.

Later on a girlfriend from my mother gifting me a few cannabis seeds she was Hot Stoner Chic! I plant that seed immediately and the timing was right I Grow a nice Bush Plant and I Topped her i bought a Book how to Grow a Cannabis Plant :D the Plant was a Great one Harvesting enough for me to smoking for weeks.

Later on in Live I Grow on my Balcony but never professional indoor but for 4 years i Grow indoor and i find a new passion i live growing Herb so much i never will not do it maybe in jail u will find a spot xD..

I like to share and follow here some nice Growers

Cheers

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Good evening, i am Fiete, and I love Growing everything specially "Cannabis" i Grow my first Cannabis Plant at Home at the age of 14 i belive ore litte bit younger. I was so Hyped up from the growing i belive at this time i never smoked weed but that stuff growing was a adventure and i want to do it maybe it is in my DNA! My first Plants never Grow big maybe few cm the seeds coming from bird feeding hemp seeds xD but I make my first expirence.

Later on a girlfriend from my mother gifting me a few cannabis seeds she was Hot Stoner Chic! I plant that seed immediately and the timing was right I Grow a nice Bush Plant and I Topped her i bought a Book how to Grow a Cannabis Plant :D the Plant was a Great one Harvesting enough for me to smoking for weeks.

Later on in Live I Grow on my Balcony but never professional indoor but for 4 years i Grow indoor and i find a new passion i live growing Herb so much i never will not do it maybe in jail u will find a spot xD..

Cheers
Welcome!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Cheers
Maybe now you can check out the heisenbeans thread and get some actual info on your questions instead of a bunch of bullshit bro science and hear say stories from people who actually grow the strains.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Welcome home.
If it's not too personal where in pandemic fillwd world are you from?
Excited to watch your grow skillls grow here.