Ethos Mandarin Cookies and Crescendo

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
New guy here thought I would post somewhat of a journal. At the moment I'm growing Mandarin Cookies in a 3X3 AC Infinity tent with a spider farmer se3000 light. I will also be growing crescendo in a 2x2 spider farmer tent with a sunraise Q200.

My plants will be planted in 5 gallon fabric pots using cheap home Depot soil and Dr earth dry amendments. I will also be using a series of other things like recharge, earthworm castings, Epsom salt and fish poop. I am watering anywhere from 5 to 10% of the pots volume daily. I am not adjusting ph.

I am not an expert so you can expect some disasters on the way. Please feel free to comment or share anytime. Also your plant pics and pet pics are welcome here!:giggle:

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I got the Crescendo as a freebie at the same time as I bought the Headband Cookies,
Crescendo
(Chem D x i95 x Mandarin Cookies) x Headband x i95
Headband Cookies
(ChemD x i95) x Mandarin Cookies x (Headband x i95) x California Black Rozé
With the assortment of free shit available :rolleyes: gee thanks :ROFLMAO:
H.A.F would Love to see some pics! your grows look nice so I’m assuming it was tasty:giggle:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
H.A.F would Love to see some pics! your grows look nice so I’m assuming it was tasty:giggle:
Thanks - I haven't dug into those yet. I just got over an addiction I had for a bit. All my lights and fans were bought so I bought beans. Too many beans considering what I already had, but most of it was as a better educated buyer that knew there were either breeders or famous strains I wanted to try. Had to get me some Chemdog and such. Now I'm recovered :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️

Smoking on his "Big Detroit Energy" right now - freebie - and I like it. He made my list of breeders I'll buy more from if I ever run out...