Ethos Genetics

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I've been pleased with Hella Dank. They came thru on a recent order and tossed in 3 fem seeds as a freebie.
When a person gets freebies it always put a smile on a persons face.
Not to mention a person will buy again from the person who give out freebies.
I buy at a lot of places...id buy more seeds from America but the price difference between Canada and usa...sucks and keeps me buying in Canada mostly.
I took a 71.00 loss recently...not gonna say what company though as really its the usa postal fault not the company as they sent out to me 2 times but nothing ever showed. They were gonna send out again ...but I said no as it would just be another order that don't show here.
I am a poor person though but I did take a 71.00 loss. I wont ever order from there again though nor send any Canadians to them...but like I say its not there fault...its usa postal.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Hella Dank was a great buying process, however I got poor germination across 2 different purchases for multiple packs. Old stock, bad storage, or just bad luck, not sure....but I don't shop there any more.
I had some germ issues with some TGA bought on the cheap at Hella. Banana Jack, in particular, seeds were smallish, possible immature and not one has popped so far. Finally got a Jack the Ripper to pop, then it showed hermie traits. My guess was old stock as well.

Been real happy with the IRIE genetics seeds from Hella Dank though and the service has been good. They're my new favorite of good but not widely known breeders.

GCG

Dinosaur
I had some germ issues with some TGA bought on the cheap at Hella. Banana Jack, in particular, seeds were smallish, possible immature and not one has popped so far. Finally got a Jack the Ripper to pop, then it showed hermie traits. My guess was old stock as well.

Been real happy with the IRIE genetics seeds from Hella Dank though and the service has been good. They're my new favorite of good but not widely known breeders.
I've looked at a lot of Irie stuff. Really inexpensive packs. What have you run of theirs?

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
I've looked at a lot of Irie stuff. Really inexpensive packs. What have you run of theirs?
Lemon Sunrise, Rocksteady, Sonic Boom, The Prophet, Lemon Jeff and Arise. Price wise, all easily worth it. No complaints on any of them potency wise, all good in that department. I'm not an expert grower, maybe a high intermediate, but I've been consuming for almost 50 years, so I'm probably qualified to judge the effect.

Currently keeping a special Rocksteady as a mom. Been chopping this one at about 61 days.
All others were pretty close to the breeder description growth wise, with some finishing in the high 60 to 70 day range for flower time.

Lemon Jeff has nice smells, couldn't for the life of me keep foliage green in flower though. (might have been fluctuating ph...well water... combined with a flowering area P.M. problem I'm working out) I don't think it's a plant issue, it's a "me" issue. Need to control environment better.

Surprisingly, Arise was my least favorite, but I only popped a couple of those seeds, so the sample size was small. In hindsight wish I'd kept a clone of everything, probably have a couple seeds of everything left though.

Still have a Lemon Sunrise clone, potency wise, she's a keeper, but this one's a little stretchy with some internodal spacing. On the fence with keeping it going, only because I'm a seed slut though and need the rush of new conquests. Will be trying their Star Struck, Orangasm and Blue Raspberry Truffle sometime soon.

Compounding things...Need to make room in a few weeks to start this summers outside girls too.
Too many seeds....so little space. Can't keep them all. Sigh.

After reading my post (above) I'm gonna have to wake n bake now with some of that Lemon Sunrise.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Every few months its seems CG is fighting with someone. Not just internet trolls but real players. Either everyone else is an asshole or CG is the issue in the equation. Too many other options.
Terrible, yes I have seen him threat other breeders...not cool at all.
I remember back in the day people buying ugly peoples work and f2 ing the ugly persons work and selling for peanuts lol

CG should stay off the net as there are old school people like me that will not support a stool pigeon....no matter what they put out.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Terrible, yes I have seen him threat other breeders...not cool at all.
I remember back in the day people buying ugly peoples work and f2 ing the ugly persons work and selling for peanuts lol

CG should stay off the net as there are old school people like me that will not support a stool pigeon....no matter what they put out.
I started this thread and had no idea this was going on. Been growing his weed and it's good and all, but I haven't found that one that sticks out like Honest Genetics, for instance. That dudes shit rocks!