Eso's tester comp!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Ultimate warrior, the von Eric’s with the iron claw! Co-co beware. Sheeeit, y’all takin back. I’m down! Wrestling used to be so bad ass and the freaking monster truck shows! @spyralout , you’re a lucky man. Saw the greats🍻😎
The Von Eric's were my aunt favs.Very lustful now that I know the word for it. "Kerry,Kevin,David,Michael etc...".Yup the Iron Claw. I probably gave my siblings a dash of slight brain damage with it. Probably where the carpal tunnel stems from too. Haha.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Welchie chopped today a touch of amber, day 69 from flip. There were a few nanners on some of the lower sections founs while trimming. Getting a grape and floral smell not sweet like the DBB.
Welchie (taller pheno)
20191215_103652.jpg
Leaves are a bit wider than the shorter pheno
20191215_103733.jpg

20191215_103700.jpg
20191215_104340.jpg

20191215_103750.jpg
Gave them a quick wash because...
DBB still has a bit but (sorry eso) I wont likely give a smoke report because....
20191215_110210.jpg

I tossed 3 other plants from the cab a while back, knew it was gonna be a miracle to come out with no more casualties. They seemed to avoid the welchies tho could be phermones, could be luck of draw.

Edit: thought the pic was better, have to zoom in to see webs, mites.

SSGrower

Average Grower
74 days for DBB. Touch of amber.
A stinkey day.
20191219_122140.jpg

20191219_122146.jpg
The 2 with lower balls did not develop any mature seeds, the integrated one did and is fairly loaded.

Toked on welchie yesterday and knocked out a good portion of a to-do list that has been hangin out for a while. Similar buzz on the 2 plants shorter one was more floral taste, can tell I prefer the taller one and I think its a touch more potent. Thanks again for the opportunity to participate @thenotsoesoteric

SSG

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
74 days for DBB. Touch of amber.
A stinkey day.
View attachment 36790

View attachment 36792
The 2 with lower balls did not develop any mature seeds, the integrated one did and is fairly loaded.

Toked on welchie yesterday and knocked out a good portion of a to-do list that has been hangin out for a while. Similar buzz on the 2 plants shorter one was more floral taste, can tell I prefer the taller one and I think its a touch more potent. Thanks again for the opportunity to participate @thenotsoesoteric

SSG
I agree that the taller phenos of welchie are tastier and seem to hit the head better. Thanks for the info and thanks for running them. Cheers man

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Let me tell ya suttin. 86666CC8-0902-4B39-8558-F02259AA3966.gifCrushed it under the blurples. BE208D8A-820C-4B36-98A4-11D1D4106913.pngTotal weight. Topped out at my best yield under these blurple purple bling blingers. Last grow under these was about 1.75 lbs. I’m doin the happy dance now. Quantity of quality. 5381B0CD-8B0E-405D-8E92-33C7FB36BCEE.gifA95CCDFC-B9FA-4B2D-9632-AC4DAE508544.gif And I chopped a few branches of test nuts. Couldn’t resist usually I don’t chop any test nuggets

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Let me tell ya suttin. View attachment 36822Crushed it under the blurples. View attachment 36819Total weight. Topped out at my best yield under these blurple purple bling blingers. Last grow under these was about 1.75 lbs. I’m doin the happy dance now. Quantity of quality. View attachment 36821View attachment 36820 And I chopped a few branches of test nuts. Couldn’t resist usually I don’t chop any test nuggets
Hell yeah. Ole fire marshal Bill bout to burn it up!!! Stellar my man. Kudos

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'm gonna go through the thread in the next few days and conclude this thing finally, 😂.

It's been an awesome ride and several pounds of weed got grown!!!! What more could I ask for? Well besides a nice blonde or red head ;)

I'd like to thank everyone for their contributions and for all the kick ass pics. Overall I think the sato did a fine job at adding great flavor and decent potency across the crosses. Some phenos seemed to be more temperamental than others and some intersex issues popped up but most were just an early ball or two. A couple seemed to be full on nasty and had to meet their end.

Overall I think the sato will be fine as a mom but I wont be in a rush to use her as a pollen donor again.

Up next: the lvtk crosses... cheers y'all.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I'm gonna go through the thread in the next few days and conclude this thing finally, 😂.

It's been an awesome ride and several pounds of weed got grown!!!! What more could I ask for? Well besides a nice blonde or red head ;)

I'd like to thank everyone for their contributions and for all the kick ass pics. Overall I think the sato did a fine job at adding great flavor and decent potency across the crosses. Some phenos seemed to be more temperamental than others and some intersex issues popped up but most were just an early ball or two. A couple seemed to be full on nasty and had to meet their end.

Overall I think the sato will be fine as a mom but I wont be in a rush to use her as a pollen donor again.

Up next: the lvtk crosses... cheers y'all.
We already won. look another room stuffed. ESO your the man. Thank you so much. D5F165A9-1071-4C5D-924B-F740BADDF414.jpegFirst light closest is Dino berry next light is welchie furthest light is oj. Got such good weight and such killer high quality bud she will be ran again and again for sure. 🤙4DA70150-62A1-445D-A260-5EFF2E89A485.gif27A482F7-FBC0-4F8A-A15A-9C1411B0FF8E.gif

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I saw a Shaolin monk throw a sewing needle through a piece of window glass. I bet that took a while to get the hang of :D

Fascinating and frightening at the same time.

It is like that only cannabis...I believe i might have harvested pounds myself. Over 1 fore sure !

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

I just got done going through the thread and tallying pics of plants or receiving/germinating seeds originally. I only counted the 1st post when folks made several posts in a row showing the plants to help keep it balanced and fair.

Either way the two clear leaders were @gwheels and @High kev but high kev edged gwheels out by 3 posts! Such a close battle guys! BUt I'm going to have to give it to @High kev

You sir win the 1st place prize of an unopened pack of sin city seed's Tangerine power (all the orange in my lines is from the tang pow) and you'll also get a $25 cash prize. Congratulations my main man! Shoot me a private message and I'll get your info.

A huge thank you to everyone that played along I really enjoyed our time together, the long walks along the beach... Cheers everyone!

@Texagonian @gwheels @Cfeezzie @Cob_nUt @Main Cola @SSGrower @Evergreengardener
You guys hit me up, you'll each get a 6 pack of lvtk s1/black dog x lvtk mixed, these two beans got mixed up but the lvtk will be the bigger of the 2 seeds. Or you can have a pack of any grape sato cross you'd like. Cheers and thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!