Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
They vary a little but I've found the obsm and welchie have moderate stretch, some more than others but not too bad.
This girl was topped once and stretch wasnt too bad. She is a welchie.
View attachment 47046
My welchie is about 14" and has been topped. Very robust. Will it double in stretch ?or more. Trying to pick a veg height. OBSM is also looking good, have not topped. There's a neww DBB running behind them by a few weeks too. That one I know, lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My welchie is about 14" and has been topped. Very robust. Will it double in stretch ?or more. Trying to pick a veg height. OBSM is also looking good, have not topped. There's a neww DBB running behind them by a few weeks too. That one I know, lol.
Hard to say with the welchie, 2 of mine had a descent stretch, but 1 stayed squat. If it is 14 and topped I'd guess final height to be 28-32 inches but that's a rough guess.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
All my welchies stretched like a mofo. They weren’t topped tho. Flipped at 10-12” and the shortest one stopped stretching at about 36”.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Thanks Eso....i have the tally....with the 2 DBB and the all valley grape and the Black Grape dumdum...those 4 plants i have 20 oz of perfectly trimmed and dried and vac sealed berry goodness.

:D

2 orangeberries are only 2 weeks away.

I found 2 oz of welchie in jars from before....

I think i have 2 pounds of eso buds.....:D I had to call in the reserves....2 pals are coming over to see if we can smoke our way through some of this!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thanks Eso....i have the tally....with the 2 DBB and the all valley grape and the Black Grape dumdum...those 4 plants i have 20 oz of perfectly trimmed and dried and vac sealed berry goodness.

:D

2 orangeberries are only 2 weeks away.

I found 2 oz of welchie in jars from before....

I think i have 2 pounds of eso buds.....:D I had to call in the reserves....2 pals are coming over to see if we can smoke our way through some of this!
Fudge yes! 2 pounds of grape sato juice, that oughta hold you over for a week or two😂

You're gonna comatose your poor buddies! Hit them with gummies then Chong out with the bongs, next thing you know you'll have to keep telling your buddies they're not gonna die. They're just a little too stoned!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The all valley grape has the best taste to me...but wow the skunky funk and berry...all of them.

And i was just craving some funk in my berries.

I can smell the same funk in the albino boogieman...

Purple Betty just smells great....no funk....berries and that smell that is FIRE...strength in aroma.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend