Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well that's a little more promising than what I was thinking. Been hearing people aren't exactly finding in house equivalent plants. I think I'll pop the whole pack at once when I do. You would think with it being Archive's dosi male, that it would have been pack full of dank.
I was thinking the same thing about the dosi dad. I think adding a male creates more variety in offspring so more likely to find shitty pheno vs a feminized offering. That is just an assumption on my part though.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just received my 1st order from attitude for 4pk c99 female seeds, 6 lemon skunk dna genetics and the 2 sour kosher freebies. It came with the 2 ufo freebies which arent too shabby hso's guerilla breath and reserva's og 18. The og18 is iffy but 12-13years ago it was legit.

I plan on popping the c99 1st in a couple months. Then in the fall Ill pop some c99 regs by peakseedsbc to cross with the female seed's best pheno. Try to nail down a pineapple trait.

Eventually cross the pineapple pbeno to the highlander lvtk and black dogs.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Hopefully next week Ill receive my nirvana order from attitude. Hopefully after I do a tester run of the grape hardcandy line up (g.sato crosses) I plan on popping a bunch of regulars.

A few of the nirvana strain and some peakseedsbc's c99. Probably do the PPP and snow white first and some c99.

Im looking for a good c99 male and only best females from the nirvana stuff.

So much shit but not enough room, lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
taking it back.. Nice little change up from "hype a" + "hype b" = HYPE.. Sounds like a shit ton of work, but if I had to pick someone for the job it would be you! (with a close second to the schwag daddy @Schwaggy P)... Next step... monetize!! lol

Best of luck broham! 🎄🦋🌈🐢

.... 🦖
Thank you brother! I'm hoping these grape sato crosses come out tasty and potent with no transgender issues. When I pop the sato testers I'm gonna try to get to those strawberry coughs as well. Do a mad 4" rock wool pheno hunt, lol.

I've always fucked with off name strains over the top hype strains ever since I started growing. When everyone is doing the same crosses with the same strains there is nothing more to add. So that's why I've always just focus on flavors or weed that I'd like to puff and find interesting ways to cross those and surprisingly some of my tastiest plants have came from freebies and cheap $20 nirvana packs.

My phenos of Ice, top 44 and ppp have been just as good as any of the hype strains I've smoked or grown. In fact the top 44 and ppp were in my top 10 flavors I've grown and both had nice sativa highs with anti anxiety type stone. The top 44 was a nice raspberry type flavor and the ppp was an offensive baby shit smelling weed that tasted like honeycombs cereal. A real unique flavor, plus it was the densest bud I've ever grown. Rock hard, literally.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well seeds are definitely forming and I should have a nice little haul of beans come harvest, especially from the black dog.

Here is the black dog with a couple seeds already wanting to bust out. This probably won't be the most potent out of the crosses but I think it will be the tastiest phenos popping out though. I'll end up passing out clones of this blackberry black dog just so other folks can vouch for her flavor and smell, spot on blackberry fruits.
20190524_170053.jpg

Lvtk, this cross and the oran #1 should throw out some frosty ass plants and hopefully that sato adds some grape berry temps too. It looks like the lvtk will give the smallest harvest of beans but I'll know for sure after I pull her out of the tent this weekend. 20190522_184326.jpg

oran #1, I'm curious to see if she puts out as nice of offspring as her momma does. Either way I let the oj#1 clones go so this is her last run but she just wasn't as nice as mom in my opinion. I'll run some more Oran Jones beans in the fall so I can f2 the strain using the #3 with its orange sour apple flavor. 20190522_175147.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
2 of my 4 LVTK xTangerine Power girls have exploded in stretch,I hope they are finished because I am out of headroom.I dont want to supercrop but I will if I have to.First run I usually like to let 'em go Au natural.
Lol...I definitely should've run them in smarties from seed. the two big girls are leggy.The self topped mutant has just started to flower while the other 3 already have flower set.
*mental note* No 10/14 from seed in my F & D totes.I'll reserve those for clone runs.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
2 of my 4 LVTK xTangerine Power girls have exploded in stretch,I hope they are finished because I am out of headroom.I dont want to supercrop but I will if I have to.First run I usually like to let 'em go Au natural.
Lol...I definitely should've run them in smarties from seed. the two big girls are leggy.The self topped mutant has just started to flower while the other 3 already have flower set.
*mental note* No 10/14 from seed in my F & D totes.I'll reserve those for clone runs.
The mom lvtk is throwing them leggy plants for sure so they should be tk leaners and frosty. My #1 and #3 were a bit stretchy but the #3 is definitely the stretchier of the two. Here is the clone I just threw in flower a week and half ago. I had to tie her back as she flower so she wouldn't get away from me with the stretch.20190524_214050.jpg

But in your flood and drain I can see the getting a bit more stretch because they're probably speeding along like a freight train, lol. If you have to you should be able to tie them tops back with garden wire like I did above or if needed chop the top. They are resilient plants so you should be fine. That TK is a leggy bitch but the flowers are worth the extra effort.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Turns out the lvtk did get hit plenty :)👺 hard to see in pic but those are all swollen pods!
20190524_211745.jpg
Just looked and like every bud is swelling with pods o' plenty. If I get as many seeds as I'm projecting then I should be counting beans for like a week straight after work, lol. Fun and not fun. Then what? Strainly? Fuck, lmao good times.
BB black dog, seed mom
20190524_212006.jpg
lvtk, seed mom
20190524_212039.jpg
oran#1, seed mom
20190524_212048.jpg
I will sell the beans as long as the test grows are cool, I'm going for the cheap bean market. Cover cost and get people smoking. I'm hoping for the $25 per 5 pack with free US shipping. Maybe 2 for $40 type deal.

Once we get closer to harvesting these beans I'll put out the begging request for testers, maybe bribe them with non sexual favors, or something, just business as usual. 🤧 🤒 👾 🥶

I'll release the names for the crosses after the tester runs so I can get an idea of what the crosses present. And if a tester blows it away and posts bad ass pics or some shit I'll let them name the strain they kill! Incentive to grow to your peak potential.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The mom lvtk is throwing them leggy plants for sure so they should be tk leaners and frosty. My #1 and #3 were a bit stretchy but the #3 is definitely the stretchier of the two. Here is the clone I just threw in flower a week and half ago. I had to tie her back as she flower so she wouldn't get away from me with the stretch.View attachment 7553

But in your flood and drain I can see the getting a bit more stretch because they're probably speeding along like a freight train, lol. If you have to you should be able to tie them tops back with garden wire like I did above or if needed chop the top. They are resilient plants so you should be fine. That TK is a leggy bitch but the flowers are worth the extra effort.
This is exactly how my two taller girls look.I'll get pics up in a bit.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Eso please exscuse how haggard they look.I was shifting them around.I need to clean them up a bit..prune and some slight defoliation.There are 4 gals in the tote.
Two leggy gals in back.View attachment 7584
View attachment 7585View attachment 7586View attachment 7587View attachment 7588
I'll get better pics next go around.
Oh yeah! Those are definitely the juice, lol. You should get some killer phenos, and at least one with strong orange terps from the tang pow. They also should be starting to show resin soon too.

Looking beastly for sure, kudos bro!!!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I just recently watched a documentary on him and how he "Drops in" on photos/parties/weddings etc completely unannounced. Basically it was urban legend proven to be true. Hes truly a genuine kind of person.
As a kid I thought he was a dick because he always plays a dick in 80's movies but the What about Bob? came out and changed my mind, lol.

He was around Chicago and I grew up near there so every now and then Id hear stories of him just coming up to groups and being like "hows it going?"

Not many stars do things like that.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
As a kid I thought he was a dick because he always plays a dick in 80's movies but the What about Bob? came out and changed my mind, lol.

He was around Chicago and I grew up near there so every now and then Id hear stories of him just coming up to groups and being like "hows it going?"

Not many stars do things like that.
Chicago huh? Me too that's what's up man. But yea bill murray is the man lol