D.R.G.L. - Mila’s Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
It's why I wanted to start to breed. Not looking to make any money or start any business. Just fun personal chucks that I'll be investing alot of time in.
I can’t wait to see how this goes! I’m feeling like the pieces are falling into place really well this run though!

The male is doing his thing really quick! He could drop in like a few days to a week!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice looking male too. Can you imagine how many keeper males have been pulled in the garden.
Thanks! He seems to check all the boxes of a good male. He’s super stout with really strong arms. Has a strong smell, probably the strongest in the tent, plus those double serrations are unreal cool! Both the girls I am going to hit have that going on too but not as pronounced as this guy. He’s cool!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Thanks! He seems to check all the boxes of a good male. He’s super stout with really strong arms. Has a strong smell, probably the strongest in the tent, plus those double serrations are unreal cool! Both the girls I am going to hit have that going on too but not as pronounced as this guy. He’s cool!
Helps when u start w fire 😁
Some of those strains , dam!

Status
Not open for further replies.