C's grows

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Bear creek kush x Romulan 1 and 2 in the jar for 1 month and is straight fire. Little head change. But the body high is great I feel incredible no droopy eyes.or filling like I need a nap. I'm outside in 86 plus degrees. Turning compost high as giraffes pussy with my iced tea listening to music. 15625283728172273407008943808599.jpg

Last edited:

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Lvtk clone from a seed I gave my brother. I not good on describing smells but this girl smell just like bubblegum to me. Has anyone ever got bubblegum smell from a lvtk growing? 20190718_062051.jpg 20190718_062139.jpgI'm running into problems with the soil. I'm on the third run coots mix water mostly. Sometime aloe or coconut water. I add some happy frog 5-5-5. Think its stopping the fade she's only 30 days of flower. Have a 55 gallon trash can 3/4 full of used soil. So I ordered some craft blend from build a soil and mixed it up and now its cooking.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Lvtk clone from a seed I gave my brother. I not good on describing smells but this girl smell just like bubblegum to me. Has anyone ever got bubblegum smell from a lvtk growing? View attachment 14450 View attachment 14452I'm running into problems with the soil. I'm on the third run coots mix water mostly. Sometime aloe or coconut water. I add some happy frog 5-5-5. Think its stopping the fade she's only 30 days of flower. Have a 55 gallon trash can 3/4 full of used soil. So I ordered some craft blend from build a soil and mixed it up and now its cooking.
No bubblegum phenos for me but it sounds (and looks) mouth watering.

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
These are only two weeks from flip? Wow.
Second run in this used supersoil grew the orange berry smoothie in this same soil. I believe it was to hot or to much N in the first run. When i tranplanted it from 3 to 7 gallon pot i use that used soil and figured i use up the fox farm i had takin up space. So i said fuck it lets see what happens. Started with this .15756334457471111314004.jpg