Clearwater Genetics

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I have yet to see a bad Clearwater plant

looks like everyone is killing it with their genetics 👏

@socaljoe cant wait to see pics of your Red Delicious Gelato and Cereal Bars

still mad at myself for not getting RDG when GLO had it in stock
So, I had a little fuckup and had to let the RDG go. It sucks, I was really looking forward to them as well.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok this is going to be a 2 for 1 post, we will start with jigglers. Nice plant with moderate stretch which about doubled in size but maintained a great shape on fairly stout limbs. Very frosty and very loud went 9 weeks with a good yield and large tight buds. Another clearwater winner.

Jigglers.
Jigglers 1.jpg

Jigglers 2.jpg

Jigglers 3.jpg

Now next plant is Sugar Rush which is another winner. About the same height as Jigglers but not near as large of plant, buds still large up top but a bit smaller going down but all are just frosted over. Good stout plant and I am sure me stuffing the tent caused it to be a bit smaller but will certainly try again. Quite loud and very sticky.

Sugar Rush

sugar rush.jpg

sugar rush 1.jpg

sugar rush 2.jpg

both grown under 600 watts Rspecs
2X solarcure UV
TPS One nuits

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well we had one more clearwater to come down this week, Secret stash and this is 4th time growing it and it keeps getting better. this pheno is def a cake leaner with large top cola's with golf ball sized super tight buds all the way to the dirt. Large harvest but she is a stretcher, this is one you put in a back corner and don't figure on moving her until ready. She will more than double in height but tends to have an open structure so the buds ripen all the way down. Super frosty just caked on the buds and very loud. Lost the cut I took so back to hunting but this strain is a winner winner!
9 weeks from the switch

lights on
secret stash.jpg

with flash really shows how dark she got

secret stash 1.jpg

secret stash 2.jpg
650 watts timber cobs
TPS one nuits
2X solarcure UV
Promix coco HP

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Well we had one more clearwater to come down this week, Secret stash and this is 4th time growing it and it keeps getting better. this pheno is def a cake leaner with large top cola's with golf ball sized super tight buds all the way to the dirt. Large harvest but she is a stretcher, this is one you put in a back corner and don't figure on moving her until ready. She will more than double in height but tends to have an open structure so the buds ripen all the way down. Super frosty just caked on the buds and very loud. Lost the cut I took so back to hunting but this strain is a winner winner!
9 weeks from the switch

lights on
View attachment 68746

with flash really shows how dark she got

View attachment 68747

View attachment 68749
650 watts timber cobs
TPS one nuits
2X solarcure UV
Promix coco HP
Amazing. :love:

Seems you just can't go wrong with CW.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Yeah jeez I'm going to have to give em a try soon
Some good deals on CW at GLO seedbank. They're doing a buy 2 get 3 free on Creamsicle crosses. $140 gets you 5 packs.

From the email:

CLEARWATER GENETICS

**EVERY 2 PACKS OF CREAMSICLE HYBRIDS YOU BUY YOU’LL RECEIVE A FREE PACK OF GUAVA MELT- GUAVA GELATO X CREAMSICLE 4, A FREE PACK OF PURPLE FLAVONOID- GELATTI X CREAMSICLE 4 AND A FREE PACK OF PINT SIZED- GELLO X CREAMSICLE 4!!!IF YOU BUY JUST 1 PACK YOU GET NO FREEBIES!

ALL CREAMSICLE HYBRIDS**

1 pack-$75

2 packs-$140

3 packs-$205

Apple Fritter Hybrids ( THESE ARE ALMOST GONE FOR GOOD )

Apple Fritter s1, Apple Tartz, Sweet N Beefy***PRICE REDUCED***

1 pack-$75

2 packs-$145

3 packs-$215

Clearwater Genetics Special!!

The following strains qualify for the following deals! THE LAST 25-40 PACKS OF EACH CROSS SO THE PRICE HAS TO GO UP A LITTLE BIT BEFORE THEY’RE GONE FOR GOOD)

Buy 1 pack for $50

Buy 2 packs for $90

Honey Biscuit

Morning Remedy ( low stock )

Bittersweet ( low stock)

Sugar Rush

Cowboy Lemonade

Sour-Tini

Banana Banshee

Heat Seeker

Last edited:

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I have been checking out the CW thread and I would love to get some of the creamsicle crosses. Is this sale still going at GLO?

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I have been checking out the CW thread and I would love to get some of the creamsicle crosses. Is this sale still going at GLO?
It never ends. :ROFLMAO:

The last email I received was 2 days ago, and it said 48 hour sale. They do this every time though. Here's a thought, if you're up for it. Place an order for 2 packs of Creamsicle hybrids, wait for the invoice email and see what they're charging you. My bet would be they go with the sale pricing. That, or just wait until the next sale tomorrow. :unsure:

The buy 2 get 3 deal is awesome though, takes the average cost per pack down to like $30.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
It never ends. :ROFLMAO:

The last email I received was 2 days ago, and it said 48 hour sale. They do this every time though. Here's a thought, if you're up for it. Place an order for 2 packs of Creamsicle hybrids, wait for the invoice email and see what they're charging you. My bet would be they go with the sale pricing. That, or just wait until the next sale tomorrow. :unsure:

The buy 2 get 3 deal is awesome though, takes the average cost per pack down to like $30.
Think I ll try it, thanks!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Can someone send me a link to glo please. I’ve been to a glo and ordered and nothing 🤷‍♀️ I have no bloody clue what you guys are talking about.