Cannarado Genetics

Nilla Wafer

Has been chilling in the jar for about a month.. Not quite as sweet smelling as when it went in.. kind of musky sangria lol I'm not real good at the descriptions.. It smells like really good weed. Not sure exactly how long she went but she was ready to be chopped in under 10 weeks from flip.

Flavor is not as sweet as I was expecting from when I chopped but still a very nice taste.. I find myself taking a few extra hits just because it tastes so good lol.. The smoke is very smooth on the inhale but also very thick and expansive in the lungs.
It's not the most face melting shit in rotation, but I have found myself reaching for it regularly. Potency is kind of difficult to nail down because although it doesn't have the most powerful knockout punch there is NO denying the pleasant intoxication. I would say potency is a solid 8.5/10.

The high has been really nice.. It's a happy, "well rounded" high with above average legs. It's motivating without being jittery.. it's relaxing (physically and mentally) without being too sedating.. it's good for getting creative.. and helps the mood more than most. This buzz was similar to my favorite cookie wreck, and I say that in the best way. I have found it to be great during both the day and night and it definitely helps the appetite if that is any concern.

Sorry again for not being better nailing down specific smells/flavors.. Shit was a lot of fun to grow. It yielded decent and really bulked up nicely the last couple weeks.

Overall I would give this particular pheno a solid 8.5-9/10

I look forward to popping a couple other of the SD xs and compare.

D

Deleted member 60

Yum. I've yet to be disappointed in his gear. Gonna be a "rado-heavy" outside garden again this season. Thanks for the reports on the SD crosses guys....got a selection of 'em in ready to go outside. They are rocking hard! Very nice looking plants.

And as always...I said I was done buying seeds. Then I see an errant pack of "Cherry Fucker" and the next thing I know I'm putting cash in another envelope. Heehee. That CF pack...and "Orange Cheddar" eluded me... so it was great to see it and snag it at a decent price.

I'll snap some weekly pics tomorrow of how they are doing and put 'em in my "Out and About" thread. Should be able to put them outside this week.

Blaze

Really Active Member
Yum. I've yet to be disappointed in his gear. Gonna be a "rado-heavy" outside garden again this season. Thanks for the reports on the SD crosses guys....got a selection of 'em in ready to go outside. They are rocking hard! Very nice looking plants.

And as always...I said I was done buying seeds. Then I see an errant pack of "Cherry Fucker" and the next thing I know I'm putting cash in another envelope. Heehee. That CF pack...and "Orange Cheddar" eluded me... so it was great to see it and snag it at a decent price.

I'll snap some weekly pics tomorrow of how they are doing and put 'em in my "Out and About" thread. Should be able to put them outside this week.
Are you ordering direct from the Cannarado site?

D

Deleted member 60

I've ordered direct and I've ordered through the seed banks as well. Direct works well...and usually comes with freebies. The packs like the Cherry Fucker/etc that came/went fast I've found on Strainly and through other re-sellers/private sellers.

I try to stay away from his site but it doesn't always work. I definitely have more of his packs than anyone else's.

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
You're killing it this cycle. Very nice line up, I'd be super excited to get to sample the wares.

People were definitely sleeping on those lemon tree crosses, surprised they still have any in stock. Last week I got the last pack of Topanga lemon, dunno why I was waiting to order some of these.
Thanks man! More pictures to follow and yes this run excites me very much as I have been waiting on some of these flavors for a while.