Buds ‘n’ Babes

I checked out PH a few times and I just don't like it. I hate the gagging/choking/hitting or any sort of pain/violence in my sex. There is no sex in my violence either :giggle:

I find myself clicking on the "vintage" category. More romance in my sex but the giant bushes have to go :alien:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Oh,, well that’s a bit rough;(
Way I see it is there’s no need for a huge amount of experience etc ,(after first successful grow anyway). It comes down to common sense, instinct and genetics imo. If you’re an A-grade grower with a b-grade strain then all the knowledge and expertise in the world isn’t going to result in anything other than b-grade. Don’t need to be scientist or botanist to figure that one out
I have b grade dick but I make a grade sex ! Rofl

Venus

Water boy
I should explain . Ive been split from my “baby daddy” for maybe 3-4months.? I’m not counting. I’m happy as fuck but I’m sad as fuck. I thought I found the one hence procreation. It wasn’t him. Sooo,,, .,,,,, I’m approaching 40 soon. My body is still banging and it seriously surprises me as much as anyone else.
Ive danced my whole life it’s what keeps me alive. Weed comes second.
Fuck I’m going to regret this in the morning but I’m sick of the fear fuck it.

Big Perm

Budtender
I should explain . Ive been split from my “baby daddy” for maybe 3-4months.? I’m not counting. I’m happy as fuck but I’m sad as fuck. I thought I found the one hence procreation. It wasn’t him. Sooo,,, .,,,,, I’m approaching 40 soon. My body is still banging and it seriously surprises me as much as anyone else.
Do you feel like winning a grow competition? The entry for it closes tomorrow.

Big Perm

Budtender
Keeping in mind I come from riu so I’m suspicious.

otherwise .... how?
Just say you are in. If you have any questions, I'm sure they will get answered with the quickness.

I got hard as a rock. Thanks girl :giggle:

Venus

Water boy
Just say you are in. If you have any questions, I'm sure they will get answered with the quickness.
Ps. I’m in.

And now.. I’m out:sleep:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Shake it dont brake it mami.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Tysm ❤