Budders blunders

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Let’s be honest, no one this far into this thread, is taking any growing advice from budders.
just here to document my progress….. if you guys don’t like it bounce I don’t know why you guys hover around here anyways all you do is talk shit unprovoked

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Welcome to the scrog life. The Astro glide made me laugh. That's a monster cropped plant? I'm not a fan of using them for anything other than a mother. They produce too much trash that needs cleaned out.
ya she was a clone I took off my 5x5 girl…….no Polly tops but I’m finding waaaaaaaaaay more nodes with Right on top of each other distances between them…… i’m gonna run her in this 5 x 5 to see if that cool bloom fucked her up….me that did it….or the genetics within her…….tops were same size as my 1078 plant but half the density/weight…… I don’t know but I’ll find out I’m poisoning her right now with h2o2 just like I did with the 2 before her…….just to keep it a fair shake…….I might Do a clear pot grow to see just how much the roots explode down the rd with h2o2 poisoning………and ya I’m not a fan of the garbage within the canopy lol……..just finished tieing her out and adjusting my light to make sure her tops are getting 800-850ppfd…..which at 12” from net is exactly 349w on my tester, which is less than half her full send…….

Attachments

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I dont water coco……I FLOOD coco…..I think of flooding coco like a syringe plunger….. when you have a little trickle of water going in Cocoa you really don’t get a full flush….I flood it right up to the point of it wanting to spill over…..when it goes down, it goes down even and with gusto…..like a syrine plunger it pushes everything out the bottom all at once……in deep flower my feeders kick on 7x a day….when that 8gal pot getts Flooded theirs a lot of weight pushing that water out of the bottom So it doesn’t just trickle out…..the drain away pot is my main waste line…..the other has course strategically placed in the bottom to allow it to drain into the drain away pot it’s pitched ever so slightly backwards so if I ever have too much water going out that my drain away pie can’t handle that secondary drainage system kicks in which I’ve noticed does every once in a while that way I don’t go away for a couple weeks on a hunting trip and come back and my shits flooded…… Insurance and peace of mind