Brothers Grimm

Opie1

Master Grower
Nice plants.
Been years since I ran c99 from Bro Grimm.
I hear todays c99 is not like the one from years ago.

I also ran Joey Weeds c99 after Grimm left the net. His was the closest example for a f2 at that time. I see he still selling it.
I really wouldn't know how today's version compares to the old one. I really like it though, and everyone that's tried it has too, lol.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Post should've read "....after I dm'd you...". Also,I think my tacoing stems from that fan being about 4-5" away from the cola,blowing the hot wind from the lights across the leaves causing them to cup to reduce transpiration.#2 In back doesn't have any tacoing. No fan near.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Post should've read "....after I dm'd you...". Also,I think my tacoing stems from that fan being about 4-5" away from the cola,blowing the hot wind from the lights across the leaves causing them to cup to reduce transpiration.#2 In back doesn't have any tacoing. No fan near.
That is what is happening on my oran #3. I didn't think about it till I read your post but yep. The fan is blowing across the light pushing that warm air over her leaves which dried them out too much. Next round should be better then?

Opie1

Master Grower
I'm pretty sure that there is a Pot Cast where Duke Diamond discusses how they lost the original Princess cut so being able to recreate the real deal C99 is just gone
I think I watched a webcast where Mr. Soul claimed he had the original Cindy. Whatever happened to Sly?
Mr. Soul’s exact words to me were ‘I assure you, Princess is alive and well.’

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Ive heard he lost it, ive heard he still has it! Does anybody really know? They supposedly didnt give princess out to nobody, only genius got passed around. Thats a tough decision not to have some backups. How many of us have some truly trustworthy friends we could share genetics with and absolutely know that they wouldn't go no further? I hope i have a few! But if those few think they have a few and those few think they have a few!!! Well im sure that happens a lot. After all those yrs if they didnt share it, i could easily see it being lost, its easy to do. Ive goofed up and lost a bunch i wish i still had, but i didnt have a seed company that hinged on its very exsistence. I sure hope shes still alive!