Briscos Bargain Beans

Lurrabq

No bueno ! It's hard to believe, but Brisco's were virgin from nuts reports heading into year 3. I've got a very few of those still in the vault. Holler and I'll get one out to you.
It's all good. It got cold here, so my tent floor got pretty cool. Everything just slowed down on me and I didn't catch up. Got the flu over the holidays and got lazy.

The remaining JP is still chugging along in week 7 and smells like a Jolly Rancher....looking forward to sampling it.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
First off let me say that I'm not having a great run and it's not the genetics as u will see I think I got some bad soil .I started getting all kinds of issues after I uppotted and started flowering.ive tried a few thing n I think they r doing better. I won't give up they r with it. Thanks @Amos Otis View attachment 42722View attachment 42723View attachment 42725View attachment 42726View attachment 42727View attachment 42731
(y) Your 'not great' runs could pass for most people's 'out of the park' runs. Southern Oranges, right? 🍊

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
dont know how I missed it well I guess I'll have a few s1 lol.
Hey, if you do, I'll trade you some F1s. 😎

Edit to add.. I want to know more about the bbb clone what's the lineage? N what r u hitting with she/he?
The one in the reply to Jg88 is Heisen's Black Banana Cookies. It was in a tent with one clone each of Chiquita Bananas, Sundae Banana Cookies, and Banana Punchsicle. Those were intended to be hit with a reversed pollen blend of Black Banana Cookies and Banana Punchsicle [Brisco's Big Bananas], but the pollen wasn't ready in time, so those clones were hit with reg pollen of Southern Bananas [ Banana Punchsicle x Sweet Dixie ], and the seeds have been harvested.

In the meantime, the BBB reversed pollen, so far, has hit Purple Cake [Heisen], Pete Hutter's Stash [Brisco], Topanga Canyon [Heisen], Southern Bananas [Brisco's], and Banana Cocktail [Honest]. Those all show success, and are about 3 weeks away. Stored Big Banana Blend pollen waits for seedlings of Banana Punchsicle [Honest] [ thanks @ChronicWonders ], Sundae Banana Cookies {Heisen], and Banana Kush {Useful} and Banana Glue [Symbiotics ?] [ both thanks @HydroRed].

I think that about covers it. But I'll tell you what's cool, I think. Honest's Banana Cocktail is a S1 of Banana OG x Purple Punch. The ones I've smoked I really dig. @Hydro Red also gifted me some F1 Banana Punch [ Dankonomics?] that have the same makeup. Hello Captain Obvious.

download (1).jpg

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

The one in the reply to Jg88 is Heisen's Black Banana Cookies. It was in a tent with one clone each of Chiquita Bananas, Sundae Banana Cookies, and Banana Punchsicle. Those were intended to be hit with a reversed pollen blend of Black Banana Cookies and Banana Punchsicle [Brisco's Big Bananas], but the pollen wasn't ready in time, so those clones were hit with reg pollen of Southern Bananas [ Banana Punchsicle x Sweet Dixie ], and the seeds have been harvested.

In the meantime, the BBB reversed pollen, so far, has hit Purple Cake [Heisen], Pete Hutter's Stash [Brisco], Topanga Canyon [Heisen], Southern Bananas [Brisco's], and Banana Cocktail [Honest]. Those all show success, and are about 3 weeks away. Stored Big Banana Blend pollen waits for seedlings of Banana Punchsicle [Honest] [ thanks @ChronicWonders ], Sundae Banana Cookies {Heisen], and Banana Kush {Useful} and Banana Glue [Symbiotics ?] [ both thanks @HydroRed].

I think that about covers it. But I'll tell you what's cool, I think. Honest's Banana Cocktail is a S1 of Banana OG x Purple Punch. The ones I've smoked I really dig. @Hydro Red also gifted me some F1 Banana Punch [ Dankonomics?] that have the same makeup. Hello Captain Obvious.

View attachment 42831
The "Banana Glue" are Dankonomics & the "Banana Punch F1" are Symbiotic. Those Symbiotics are coming back with killer quality reports. Those might get the ole bumpski to the top of the "to do" list for me.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
The "Banana Glue" are Dankonomics & the "Banana Punch F1" are Symbiotic. Those Symbiotics are coming back with killer quality reports. Those might get the ole bumpski to the top of the "to do" list for me.
I've seen those good Symbiotic reports of the F1s. Another reason Captain Obvious is psyched - I know 1st hand how good the S1 Banana Cocktail is.

Did you run any of @Useful 's BK?

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy

View attachment 42985
Fixed it for you.

The Curse of Amos.

giphy-6.gif