Briscos Bargain Beans

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Been so busy forgot to post these. Thanks @Amos Otis for making these available and for being extra generous with pricing and freebies. View attachment 1084
that's what i grabbed. i wanted to see the ORGI IN ACTION though as i trust pictures more than people's words cause folks have such a varied veracity based on their particular experience or lack of it.

Blonde Dreams/Sweet Emotions

Riding out the storm in the kiddie pool. 7 of 9 germinated-likely my fault/fresh seeds. Culled one early, thought I had 6 left-could only locate 5(80+ other solo cups). Crinkled leaves are from a neem treatment and 2 of them need watering. They’re just being sexed as I’m combating some issues and then will get new shoes. Hoping 3 f/2 m...

917DB3FE-C35E-4424-9C13-22267DC84163.jpegF4014258-8B71-4B98-82D1-10F4B3A88BBB.jpeg

5 of 5 popped and female? So that's what happened to that female pollen !

View attachment 36861

Nice looking setup, amigo.
Amos Otis so far everything from u has been a female even the 2 orgi f2s.. this older grower that's been helping me out said its cause I had them around known females when they were in veg not sure if that is true or not lol this is my first grow and I kno it's big for my first but go big or nothing right?

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Amos Otis so far everything from u has been a female even the 2 orgi f2s.. this older grower that's been helping me out said its cause I had them around known females when they were in veg not sure if that is true or not lol this is my first grow and I kno it's big for my first but go big or nothing right?
If true, that could be game changing information. 🤟 And yes, go as big as is safe, and that you can maintain. And never let your deal go down.
1576898422026.png